“Little hiccup!”

Ranked #91 of 607 Restaurants in Milton Keynes
Price range: US$9 - US$21
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Bella Italia have over 100 Italian restaurants across the UK serving pizza, pasta, Italian classics and more, made with ingredients from Italian-family producers.
Reviewed 5 September 2018

My wife and I visited the restaurant on a Sunday, early evening, The place was not busy at that time. We ordered and the food arrived pretty quickly, perhaps a little too quickly as my meatballs were barely warm, a couple were cold.
The staff however were really good about sorting it out and a replacement dinner arrived before my wife had completed hers, so she was not just sitting there, waiting for me to finish my food.
The staff were brilliant at sorting out my problem and on my experience the place is worth a 4, could maybe have been a 5 without the cold food.
The staff were very friendly and the food, when my issues had been sorted, was excellent. I will certainly return.

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

We’ve been to Bella Italia few times already. Once in London and twice here in Milton Keynes. I can not help but mention how excellent customer service is in Bella Italia Milton Keynes, Theatre District. We went there on Tuesday 4/09/2018 at around 17:00, we were greeted in a friendly manner, we picked a table that we liked, sat down and a member of staff gave us menu and asked us if we would like to order drinks. We’ve ordered soft drinks, had a look on a menu and after few minutes she came over to see if we are ready to order. We took some mozzarella bread to share while waiting for the main. In no time we had it on our table. As soon as we finished our starter we didn’t have to wait long for our mains. Perfect timing. It was delicious as usual. Staff Member came over few times and asked us if we enjoyed our meal. She was smiling all the way, being really nice and friendly. Really enjoyed our time there!

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

Had a lovely lunch in beautiful Italian atmosphere. Restaurant is decorated nicely and remind us of holidays to Italy. Food was very good and service was prompt.

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

Very good food. Friendly staff. Definitely 5 stars been there first time extremely happy with place.
Affordable prices and tasty food

Reviewed 25 August 2018

went to this restaurant this morning for breakfast , ordered our food that came to us after a 30 min wait after we could see it sat on the side for ten mins . when we got it the food was cold and i am not sure how but the bacon had absolutely no taste at all .so we called the waiter over and mentioned this to him to which he replied that it wasnt thier fault as they dont grow the pigs . so we sent the food back paid and left . would not bother going again as we found the food tastless and the staff rude . save your money.

BI Guest Experi... S, Guest Relations Manager at Bella Italia Milton Keynes, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2018

Hi Sean,

Thank you for your review and for feeding this back. We are concerned by the issues raised in your review and would like to follow up on this directly with you.

At your earliest convenience could you kindly send across a link to this review and any further details you would like to add to social@bellaitalia.co.uk. If at all possible please attach a copy of the bill from when you attended the restaurant as this will help us to investigate your claim fully.

We look forward to hearing from you and ensuring this matter is resolved.

Best regards,