“Nice ambience”
Review of Xpresso Net

Xpresso Net
Price range: US$4 - US$33
Description: Xpresso Net is an independant family run internet cafe and coffee shop in Xscape MK, serving delicious Paninis, Toasties, Pastries, Cakes and Bakes, snacks and hot or cold drinks at reasonable prices. Our coffee is the finest Italian coffee from CAFFEE COSTADORO. Whether you are looking to use our computer facilities or want breakfast, brunch or lunch then visit our relaxing, comfortable and quirky cafe today.
Reviewed 6 September 2018

I go there not just for the for hot chocolate and occasional cookie; I also wrote much of my first novel there because it has a lovely vibe. The staff are friendly, and it's in a good location in the Ski Dome, MK. It's not a chain, which is part of its appeal. Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

I’ve always come to Espresso net for a few years now, not frequent, but when I’m in the area. It’s always a winner to take a time out and sit and catch up on my day over a drink, and good use of the computers too. Staff are always friendly and a cosy family like feel to the place, great atmosphere to just unwind!

2  Thank Dom_Rose257
Reviewed 1 March 2018

This is a delightful coffee shop with an extensive internet cafe area where you can pay to use their own PC's. (Clue is in their name!)

A wide selection of hot and cold drinks with sandwiches/cakes flapjacks etc (like Starbucks but cheaper!)

Service is always good and staff friendly. Good job everyone!

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

My family and I have been having coming on a Sunday morning for coffee and hot chocolate for years and we're always impressed by the friendly service we receive. Great coffee and good prices too!

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

It was fairly quiet, 3 staff, 2 tables in use. Overall clean and tidy, good range of snacks and drinks. Had a lovely hot chocolate and they brought a panini over to my table.
There is a high chair which I didn't see as it's out of the way but a nice addition.