“AVOID”

Ranked #133 of 607 Restaurants in Milton Keynes
Price range: US$13 - US$33
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Our ASK Italian restaurant in Milton Keynes' Xscape venue offers visitors a trulydelicious Italian meal. We source ingredients from Italy, choose fresh produce, and prepare every dish to meet the highest standards of Italian cuisine. This is how we make it back home: beautiful stone-baked pizzas, risotto and pasta made with panache, salads, meat and fish dishes bursting with flavour. If you're heading to Xscape for a day's shopping, we're here so you can give your feet a rest. If you're coming for Snozone's skiing, the Ellis Brigham climbing walls or Airkix indoor sky diving, make time to refuel at ASK Italian afterwards. And if you're seeing the latest release at Cineworld or planning a big night at the Casino MK, Revolution or WonderWorld nightclub, a large Italian meal is the perfect way to start.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Thought this would be a lovely place to have a ‘date night’ well how wrong could I be. The staff were friendly I must admit however we order a jug of water, the glasses arrived and were covered in lipstick!! Our food arrived quick which was good considering they were busy, but it was just awful, my pasta was hard and cold, and was so over powered by basil, I couldn’t even taste the cheese!!! My boyfriends chicken was such poor quality that he would have rather gone to Tesco and brought a packet of fridge raiders and had that instead! We hardly touched our food, we had left over half a plateful, it just wasn’t edible! Absolutely awful, I definitely won’t be coming here again!

Reviewed 30 August 2018

I just can't quite give a chain restaurant 5 stars. Ate here pre-cinema and we were very pleasantly surprised. The staff were courteous, friendly and professional. The menu is hugely different than it used to be. There is a wide choice of quite different dishes. Some considerable creative effort has gone into this menu - well done whoever you are.

Future Tesco Clubcard vouchers will continue to become ASK couchers. We had a really nice meal, with nice service - thanks!

Reviewed 29 August 2018

Afraid to say that we booked a table at ASK in XScape MK for my son’s birthday party and expected a great time. Unfortunately, our starters took over 40 minutes to appear and even then a number of portions of chicken had to be sent back because they were still frozen! Eventually our main courses arrived but I have to say that the food still wasn’t great apart from the pizzas. We were very disappointed with the whole experience. The only saving grace was the waiter who was very polite and honest and worked hard to try to save the situation. A real shame that the food was so awful.

Reviewed 14 August 2018

I took mum here for lunch on Sunday. It was strangely quiet with just a few other diners. I used to come here regularly but I’m not overlery impressed by the refurb it’s dark and dull.
The menu was ok however Mum really would have wanted somevof the dishes but they contained both beef and pork and she can’t eat pork. Eventually she opted for a Caesar salad which I thought looked ok but a bit boring . I had the crab half moon pasta this was delicious For pudding we choose the gondola ice creams which were ok.
Service was good..think if I go again I will try an evening as it might be a bit more ambient.

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Amazing food and excellent service. Server Victoria (Vicky) took care of various dietary preferences in our group smilingly and with efficiency.