“Exceptional Food and Service”
Review of The Prince George

The Prince George
Ranked #52 of 620 Restaurants in Milton Keynes
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Me and my family have been to this bar/restaurant a number of times and we honestly can't think of the right words to compliment this fantastic establishment! Food is brilliant, at reasonable prices, as well as the service and atmosphere being very relaxed and friendly too.

In my most recent visit here a few weeks ago I brought my family here who has travelled up from the south east. When we were debating where to go on a Sunday I honestly couldn't think of anywhere else but here! The right choice was clearly made as the staff were very friendly as always and the food was served promptly and to an excellent standard. In particular I had the Californian burger which was flavorful, cooked to perfection served with crispy tasty chips on the side. My family were impressed to say the least.

In many previous visits I have had the steak and ale pie, bangers and mash and the crispy garlic mushrooms specifically are a huge hit for me. I honestly can't fault any of the food here and have never had a single complaint!

In addition the utilities and general cleanliness of the building is very good with a clear sense of ownership of hygeine standards in place by the staff and management.

I am proud to say that this is a local gem for us and I really hope all the best for the owners and staff here! Time and time again this place delivers on high expectations. If you are unsure about where to go for some great food and good prices, this is your best choice!! Thank you.

3  Thank StanleyS6112

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I called ahead to book a Saturday lunch table for 4 but arrived twenty minutes early....no problem at all, were greeted with a big smile and shown to our table straight away.
Our waitress was over within a few minutes and was smiling and friendly from the start.
The food was absolutely incredible! We ordered pork scratchings and the warm breads, the kids just wanted garlic bread and chips, hubby had a sandwich and I had toad in the hole.....I can eat a lot but my portion was huge.....such good value for money too.....under £40 for the four of us with drinks.
We cannot praise this place highly enough, definitely one for families but also by the looks of Saturday friends and couples too. We can’t wait to go back

1  Thank TravelMunchkinFP
Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

Lovely lunch food, reasonable price, very kind to children (colouring pencils and paper), just great.

Reviewed 6 November 2018

We had a lovely meal at this restaurant once again, never disappointed. The pub is clean and the Staff always very helpful...

Reviewed 5 November 2018 via mobile

We were in Milton Keynes shopping and wasn’t sure where to go for some lunch but didn’t want it to be at a chain restaurant. We came here not thinking it would be anything more than average but we were wrong - it was delicious ! we had the hummus sharer to start and jacket potatoes for main. The food wasn’t anything fancy but that wasn’t what we was after, it was all really tasty and really filled us up, we will definitely be back ! Great value too.