“We love coals!”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Me and my partner eat at coals pretty much once a month, maybe even more, we love it so much, it all tastes so good, we’ve never been disappointed when eating here and the offers they give you as well as the loyalty card shows they take care of their customers! Our most recent visit was yesterday for my partners birthday, we had such a nice time, Alex, our server was awesome, he made my partners birthday even better with his kindness and how eager he was to help us the whole visit, such a great waiter!

CoalCustomerService, CustomerService at Coal Grill & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks Emma!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great food and great service. LULU was the star of the evening, was welcoming, charming and made the evening perfect for my date and I.

I had the seafood Lingunie and pinot red wine, everything was delicious and top marks to the chefs on that shift.

Furthermore, I Loved seating at the back of the restaurant for the privacy and watch the chef's cook.

We will be back I do want to try the cocktails.
Thank you for a romantic evening.

Glad you enjoyed in Chantel!

Reviewed 12 September 2018

This was our 2nd time to Coal and it didn't disappoint. Me and my partner ordered the sharing starter, a main course each and I had several cocktails (I personally recommend the unicorn one!) The table to the right of us left without paying so understandably our waitress was a bit frustrated and upset about that but she didn't let it affect the way she served us. Always happy, very attentive and the overall experience led to a lovely night.

CoalCustomerService, Customer Service at Coal Grill & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2018

Great, thank you!

Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I went on our date night which we normally have where we just like to try new places to eat and things to do, neither of us had been or heard of Coals grill and bar so we didn’t know what to expect but it was just amazing! The atmosphere was great, the staff were so lovely and very friendly and the menu was very good as I’m a vegetarian and it offered so many options for me as well as loads of options for my boyfriend who isn’t a vegetarian. The food we got was so good, it was one of the best restaurants we’ve ate in and we’re definitely going again.

Great!

Reviewed 12 September 2018

We have been coming here on quite a regular basis for a long time now. We usually visit to eat before a movie, we visited on a Tuesday and got 30% off our food bill with our cinema tickets! Great value. We would love to thank Louise our waitress for the evening, she is very friendly, chatty and attentive as are the other staff. Thanks to the chefs for making us a great ultimate frenchie burger, really tasty. We had a chocolate sponge dessert which we shared as we were so full, the dessert was also delicious. We had virgin colodas for our drinks which were great too. We would recommend a visit if you have never been!

Glad you enjoyed yourself Allie!