“A little gem”

Camphill Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 614 Restaurants in Milton Keynes
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Vegetarian Café opposite Willen Lake Peace Pagoda adjacent to Brickhill Street.Vegetarian Restaurant 2 miles from Milton Keynes Centre. Part of the Camphill Milton Keynes Communities Learning Disabilities Charity provision, staffed by vuolunteers and staff who live on site.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Our manager and two of our team members are vegetarian so we struggle to find anywhere that they will have more than one or two options on the menu. I've always fancied trying camp hill so I suggested we go for our team lunch. What a great choice it was. Service with a smile, beautifully presented incredibly tasty vegetarian organic food with a great selection of unusual drinks to wash it down with. The African stew and elderflower cordial were fantastic. I don't think you could manage this in an hour but service want as slow as I was expecting from the other reviews. The place doubles as a gallery for local artists and we were all very tempted to add to our collections. It's just a wonderful place with a great atmosphere and a lovely ethos. I'll definitely be back again.

Reviewed 2 June 2018

A lovely lunch after a good walk around Willen Lake. Excellent staff, and very pleasant surroundings. I also bought a loaf of fresh bread from the shop on the the way out, which was fantastic.

1  Thank Bookfisher
Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

Lovely area with people that are so welcoming and beautiful food. Bake their own bread and great local shop. Lovely people.

Reviewed 8 May 2018

My mum and I come in here most Wednesday and I thought I would write how tasty the food always is! Best soups I have eaten for sure and everything so full of flavour. Even the side salads are really well dressed, which most restaurants seem to shove on there as an after thought. Really great, fast service. I will be back many more times to come.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Really good , non chain and lots of different options for food . very enjoyable for food , shame its only open for midweek lunch . always busy worth supporting and have a walk along the canal afterwards to walk off the cake .

TD00101, CEO at Camphill Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Thanks for the lovely feedback!