Holiday Inn Milton Keynes Central(Milton Keynes)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$66
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Novotel Milton Keynes(Milton Keynes)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$63
US$172
US$148
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Express Milton Keynes(Milton Keynes)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$277
US$155
TripAdvisor
Carters Guesthouse(Milton Keynes)
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 June 2009

We fell in love with this beautiful house and its surroundings and so we booked our wedding reception here. When we read all the reviews we were very worried but shouldnt have been. Wedding was a total success. Excellent food, friendly staff. We had perfect weather so our guests enjoyed all the grounds.Photographer had a whale of a time with all that scenery! Children especially loved the grounds to run around in. So they were nice and calm to sit through the meal and speeches!!
Be warned there is a pond at the back of the garden so watch the little ones.
The only let down was the honeymoon suite, though it had a lovely view , it did need some TLC. As did quite a few of the other rooms in the main house.
However , there is another honeymoon suite in the newer part of the building that is much nicer now. (we went back for a night on our anniversary and stayed there.)
I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2006, travelled with family
1  Thank sparkle3MiltonKeynes
Reviewed 20 May 2009

We had a wonderful weekend at Hatton; excellent food, friendly and very helpful staff, beautiful surroundings and comfortable apart from the bed which was a let down or rather a "Pull Down" and not very comfortable!
We will steer clear of room 10 next time and request and expect a room with a real bed!

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 August 2007

I visited Hatton Court in January this year and was disappointed to see how such a beautiful old house could be left to fall to rack and ruin - the previous management should be ashamed of themselves. However, the new management that have come in could not be better. My fiance loved the place and shared in Liz's vision for the future of the place so much that we've now booked our wedding there for March 2008.

Don't get me wrong there's a lot to do, but I had a quick visit last weekend and am pleased to say that it's coming along. For a start it now looks clean and tidy. The windows have all been washed and the sunlight just streams in from the conservatory. The grounds are all well kept now and there are even swings and a climbing frame for kids.

They're slowly doing up all the bedrooms and I'm hopeful that they'll be ready in time for my guests (as long as the shag pile carpet has gone I'll be a happy lady!) I'm also hearing good things about the new bridal suite (I'm not allowed to see it until it's done (Liz's orders!) but I'm told it will be duck-egg blue and gold.

All in all, I'd say when these guys are done with the renovation this place will be back to perfect. You can't expect power showers and minimalist chic in an old country house hotel - but you can expect good food, beautiful surroundings and a great management team.

I can't wait until next March now!!

• Stayed: January 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 13 July 2007

our eldest booked his wedding at HATTON COURT HOTEL and after being advised to read the reviews on this site i was nervous because we had family coming from overseas as well all over uk to attend it .no need to worry .the hotel is old (about 200yrs),but is set in a lovely quiet location ,with polite helpful staff,and a good managment team who know what they are doing . can i just say that you cannot expect to have modern up to date facilities in such an old house .and considering there were 250+guests including wheelchairs,we all had a wonderful time.can i just say thank you to the managment and staff for a wonderful, memorable day ..... yours sincerley.....the grooms (previously nervous) dad

• Stayed: July 2007, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 April 2007

We stayed at Hatton Court Hotel for two nights as we were attending the wedding of friends there, I had read bad reviews of the hotel prior to us staying there but that was down to the previous owners/management, credit must go to the new team of staff who worked tirelessly throughout our stay to make it a day for the bride,groom and their guests to remember, there were the odd one or two things that were a little raw around the edges and the hotel does need a bit of tender loving care but Liz and Michelle are "on the case" A beautiful hotel with splendid surroundings.

• Stayed: April 2007, travelled with family