“Great Street Food!”
Review of Bandit Street Food

Bandit Street Food
Ranked #35 of 621 Restaurants in Milton Keynes
Reviewed 29 October 2018 via mobile

Stopped off here a few weeks ago for a quick bite. Wasn’t sure what to have so took advice from the guys serving. Food was brilliant! Freshly prepared and very tasty. Unfortunately when I popped by last week they have gone. Hope to see them pop up again in the near future.

Date of visit: September 2018
Jonathan D, Owner at Bandit Street Food, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2018

Hi Darren,

Thanks for the great review! Yes we are out of Intu for now and back on rounds in CMK so if you follow us on social media you'll be ale to see where our stops will be and hopefully we can feed you again soon!

Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

Bandit Street Food (or as we call them bandit man) is the best food in Milton Keynes. I had my first lunch almost two years ago now, and have been obsessed ever since! Southern Chick was my original obsession, but I’ve since moved on to the Katsu chicken in a wrap. I used to be lucky enough to work where the van did it’s lunch rounds, and no one ever got bored! But now I have to hunt them down at food fairs and finally in the centre MK :) Couldn’t recommend them enough, you won’t be disappointed with a single dish on the menu, and the new addition of chips are amaaaazing. The only way they could be better is if they opened a restaurant! :)

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 31 August 2018

Had a meeting at 2pm and i found this a good convenient food store when passing to my meeting, it court my eye, defiantly will be going out of my way to have another one though, the food is just amazing, succulent flavoursome and taste

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

Literally just eaten here at Silverstone and felt I needed to write a review straight away! My husband and I shared the Southern Chick and the Katsu Chicken burger which were both amazing! Best food we have ever eaten at Silverstone and we have been coming here for years. Going to head back there for dinner later as we want to try the other options on the menu. 5* food and to sweeten it the service was fantastic. Please open a food truck in Caerphilly!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 23 July 2018

Was so happy that I booked Jonathan and his Bandit Street food wagon for our company fun day. The food was AMAZING (the best we've ever had at an event). The service was very professional but very friendly at the same time. The choice was perfect - something for everyone. I would have absolutely no hesitation in booking Bandit again or recommending them. Thanks guys!

Date of visit: July 2018
Jonathan D, Owner at Bandit Street Food, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

Hi Jane,

Thanks so much for your lovely review :) We had great fun at your company fun day and kudos to the gentleman who made his way through six burgers!

Hope to work with you all again in the future.

Jonathan & Edz