“Horrible”

McDonald's - Basingstoke - Leisure Park
Ranked #163 of 264 Restaurants in Basingstoke
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Awful!!! Cashier at the first window
Was rude, quoted non-Mcdonalds practice at every other Mcdonalds I’ve been too and had previously worked at this one ... shocked at the awful service

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Again Never fails to meet expectations, absolutely shockingly appalling service. 15 minutes to make the wrong order, no apology just blank/vacant looks. Oh sorry there was an attempt to fool me by telling me ‘it’s the pancakes’?!?!? Really?! You want me to believe it takes 15 minutes to cook a pancake, was it also the pancake that buggered up the rest of the order?? I wasn’t the only one whose fast food was fast today, there were a whole host of others being stared at vacantly. Come on people it’s not difficult, get your act together.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This McD's has undergone a major refurbishment and it was a delight to visit although the most popular US meals had sold out. Nevertheless we were welcomed on arrival and assisted in completing the IT order. Our meal was delivered to our table - a really well received touch. The restaurant was very clean and well maintained. Frankly if the US style meals had been available I would have given 5 stars. Well done McDonald's. I recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

Always busy and i think they should sort out the queue of cars to drive thru at the weekend as it blocks the road leading to both kfc and mcdonalds. Loads of customers like myself only buy a coffee but it takes a long time to wait for it in a rush our.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Perfect location.
Friendly staff , very busy but still gave great customer service.
Nice and hot food.
We normally go through the drive tho but this time we thought we would eat in.
Nice and clean about from a few greasy hand prints on the seats but there was lots of children in there that day.
Never had a bad burger here.