Review Highlights
Spot on

I have the unlimited card so go here regularly, the cinema is clean and tidy , snacks are expensive... read more

Reviewed 5 November 2017
Ade P
via mobile
Nice place

I am a regular user of this Cinema. It is great for the choice of films to watch. There are... read more

Reviewed 19 October 2017
Tigeriffic69
Leyland, United Kingdom

All reviews unlimited card car park is huge cinema chains ice cream big screen birthday treat films popcorn tickets vue screening holder machine
Reviewed 17 August 2017

Booked online for Atomic Blonde. They just scanned me through and the screen I was in was huge. Food the same price as most cinema's, however the Ice cream bit was really good. Also parking was free and the car park is huge too.

1  Thank parkerann976
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

We booked to see Dunkirk as a birthday treat, never visited this cinema before and really was surprised as for a Friday evening it wasn't overly full. We had pre booked the seats so only had to show the booking. No queues, very pleasant staff and immaculately clean and well presented. The only downside was the seats which were a bit uncomfortable after an hour and no VIP seating which you do get at other cinema chains for about the same price, hence only the four stars but I can live with that as not having all the hustle and bustle is really quite refreshing. Great location and great staff. Great seeing the film on the big screen and 3D options also available.

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

The cinema is clean and paring easy and I really love the kids showing they do it's cheaper for one but my son loves it excellent idea much better than the other cinema

Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

Booked online and collected tickets at the machine near the door. Nice, simple and user friendly. Queued for less than 5minutes for popcorn etc which for the cinema was reasonably priced.

Screen itself was clean and comfy, will definitely return.

Reviewed 27 March 2017

Visited Bolton for a weekend and wanted to catch a film in English. The one we wanted was only showing at Cineworld, so we hired a taxi and made the journey to the edge of town (you could walk there from city center, but I would not recommend it.) The ticket prices were a little high, but probably average for England. We ordered a mixture of sweet and salty popcorn. It was good, They asked us what section (front, back, or middle) that we wanted to sit in and then assigned seats. Of the 25 or so people in the theater we were all seated in the same 2 rows. The chairs are pretty stiff and upright. Our movie was scheduled for 17:10. The actual movie started at 17.47. Apparently, everyone in Bolton knows this because the rest of the crowd showed up at approx. 17:30 and had to fight about who was supposed to be sitting where. I am used to 15 or 20 minutes extra with few announcements and some movie trailers. This was almost half an hour of TV style commercials and nonsense. The staff was very friendly and professional, but the actual experience in the cinema was off-putting.