Review Highlights
Spot on

I have the unlimited card so go here regularly, the cinema is clean and tidy , snacks are expensive... read more

Reviewed 5 November 2017
Ade P
via mobile
Nice place

I am a regular user of this Cinema. It is great for the choice of films to watch. There are... read more

Reviewed 19 October 2017
Tigeriffic69
Leyland, United Kingdom

All reviews cinema chains big screen birthday treat popcorn film tickets vue staff screening holder machine
Reviewed 27 March 2017

Visited Bolton for a weekend and wanted to catch a film in English. The one we wanted was only showing at Cineworld, so we hired a taxi and made the journey to the edge of town (you could walk there from city center, but I would not recommend it.) The ticket prices were a little high, but probably average for England. We ordered a mixture of sweet and salty popcorn. It was good, They asked us what section (front, back, or middle) that we wanted to sit in and then assigned seats. Of the 25 or so people in the theater we were all seated in the same 2 rows. The chairs are pretty stiff and upright. Our movie was scheduled for 17:10. The actual movie started at 17.47. Apparently, everyone in Bolton knows this because the rest of the crowd showed up at approx. 17:30 and had to fight about who was supposed to be sitting where. I am used to 15 or 20 minutes extra with few announcements and some movie trailers. This was almost half an hour of TV style commercials and nonsense. The staff was very friendly and professional, but the actual experience in the cinema was off-putting.

Reviewed 24 February 2017

We took the kids here during half term. The prices are cheaper than other Cinemas. The good thing about this is, its quiet and not over crowded. The seats are comfortable with plenty of leg room. Good size screens and very helpful staff. This is our cinema of choice now. If I had to find one negative point, it would be there are no booster seats for the smaller child, but having said that, we didn't really need it as the viewing platform is high enough so your view isn't obscured by anyone tall sat in front.

Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

Long time since visiting this cinema. It shows it's age with carpets and seats in the theatre looking a bit tired. Food and drink are a bit pricey if you don't share the enormous portions. The theatre was good although not busy. The area outside the cinema is not busy and not particularly well illuminated at night.

Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

Great multiplex with good ice scream. Friendly staff and a warm welcome. The cinema is clean and tidy and it's always easy to park.

Reviewed 5 January 2017

Called in Wednesday to watch a film, wow big seats, leg room, clean toilets, I was not too keen on the seats leaning back so much, (I would have fallen asleep). My friends loved the seats, pre booked the tickets on line , very easy to do, someone sat in our seats they moved no questions asked.

1  Thank mariehemmingway12