“Despicable Me 2”
Review of Cineworld Bolton

Cineworld Bolton
Ranked #2 of 26 Fun & Games in Bolton
Reviewed 29 July 2013

This cinema is very clean and efficient. If you join the Cineworld club there is a slight discount on the tickets. Kids loved it

All reviews
"holder"
"machine"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 9 July 2013

This is our local cinema, we go as often as we can on half-price Tuesdays. Would be nice if they ran a local cine club for movie aficionados, showing classics and older blockbusters. One can hope! :)

Reviewed 7 July 2013

Being my first visit to this cinema, I was very impressed. I went with my friend to watch the much talked about 'Behind The Candelabra', featuring Michael Douglas and Matt Damon, in the roles of the late Liberace and his partner Scott.

We attended the Saturday afternoon matinee performance and found the cinema virtually empty. However, due to the well spaced seating I feel everyone would have a good view, no matter how many people were seated. The screen was life-like, to the point I felt I was on set with the characters and thus superbly captured the atmosphere and glitz of this particular setting.

Based on this experience, I would definitely return to Cineworld, Bolton. Also, as with many of these type of cinemas, there was a choice of eateries close by.

1  Thank SheshG