Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Brilliant

We went as a family group to celebrate my 71 Birthday, absolutely Brilliant, a must for family and... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Ken R
Team building

Absolutely fantastic place for families or couples, a good 3 hrs of fun and there is a walk too if... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
tarrymushambi
Greater London, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews zip wire safety briefing great fun scared of heights tarzan swing cargo net own pace team building adventure lovers hour adventure family activity explained everything best experiences of my life training course different levels birthday celebration staff were really helpful
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

Arrived half an hour earlier than our allotted time frame and was greeted by very helpful and friendly staff. Had a useful and engaging safety talk. You are supervised for one “zone” and undertake the other four alone - luckily we were positioned in front of a large group and behind another couple so we were never in a rush and we were able to hang around taking photos and videos, which we would definitely recommend. The whole site was clean, well maintained and there were safety precautions installed everywhere. Comfortable clothing and thin gloves (even if it’s sunny because your hands get sore quickly from gripping the ropes) are all recommended, as is wearing black shoes, as white shoes get very dirty very quickly.

Very safe
Friendly and helpful staff
Gloves, black shoes and comfortable clothing recommended
Lots of fun!!

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

I went to Go Ape with work colleagues and only agreed to go as I didn't want to look like a coward! I'm so glad I pushed through the fear barrier as it was one of the best experiences of my life!

The instructors go through the safety procedures very thoroughly and ensure that you know how to operate the equipment before you're let loose on the course. This is reassuring, especially as you sign a disclaimer acknowledging that you are at risk of serious accident!

There are five stations and each one is different and equally thrilling. You follow the same clipping on of harness procedure at every station and once you've got over the initial shock at being so high up in the trees, you can really enjoy your yourself. I was quaking with fear when climbing the first ladder up into the trees, but soon got into the swing of things. The hardest thing was climbing up a cargo net at the first station. The best bits were the zip wires on three of the stations. One was a hugely thrilling one which went over the river. I broke my shoulder last Summer and was worried that I wouldn't be able to hang on, but the harness fully supports your weight. You simply sit, let the harness support you and leap off into thin air! You zip through the air and it is amazing!!

I would recommend this activity for children over ten. Some of the walkways are strips of wood which are quite far apart. I'm 5 ft 3.5 in tall and it was a stretch for my legs! It is a brilliant activity for all ages. There was a very agile 76 year old man doing the course at the same time as us!

I was so impressed, that I'm planning to take my teenaged daughters in the Summer holidays.

Reviewed 5 July 2018

Really enjoyable, despite being unfit (and having a healing hand from an operation) l still managed to complete 4 of the 5 circuits.
Different levels on some of the circuits so my teenage daughter felt more challenged - lots of different bridges and a zip wire on each circuit and we loved it!
Water and cups supplied as you go around the site.
Wear shoes with a more flexible sole (but that fit your whole foot securely) as this will help with grip on the ropes / wires as you progress through the activity.
Well worth a visit - we visited mid week around 2.30pm so much quieter than it will be in school holidays and weekends.

Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

We had a really good time. Staff were great at booking us in. The safety briefing was to the point and not boring

We enjoyed all of the course. Multiple levels, some good drops and the zip lines are the best

Just felt like we went around quickly

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Great staff, very professional and friendly and explained everything very clearly for newbies like us. When i climbed up the first tree i did have second doubts and thought what have i let myself into but i thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience and so did my husband (who actually wanted a bit more a of a challenge). Favourites for me were all the zip wires especially the one over the river! I found the challenges a little scary as my knees start trembling when im up on heights but not to the extent where I couldn't push myself and just do it. I would actually like to go again so my fear becomes less and eventually none. The zip wires are great fun absolutely loved them! It's a must go for all including those with kids!