All reviews travel lodge budget hotel vegetarian sausages room was clean busy road staff on duty car park train station town centre family room lovely staff pleasant stay main road would stay here again one night stay visiting family good nights sleep
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for Parklife festival, when we first arrived the room was very warm but the staff gave us all fans to keep the room cool. Even when we had locked ourselves out of room or ran out of toilet paper etc they were extremely helpful. I was taken ill on the first day, the staff helped me back a bag when I thought I was going home, rung me a taxi and looked after me when I came back, giving me someone to talk to. The night after, the same 3 staff members checked to see if I was ok (never got round to finding out names) but I couldn’t thank them enough for the excellent customer service and for looking after me. Would definitely recommend! Hotel room excellent, food was amazing and good quality for money!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 June 2018

Really enjoyed our two night stay,the double bed in our room was immaculate and so comfortable also the shower was hot too.The staff made us feel welcome on arrival and were professional at breakfast too.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed 30 May 2018

My wife and I often stay here when visiting our son and his family. A modern building, offering excellent value for money, complete with dining facilities. Why stay anywhere else? The only problems are the temperature in the bedrooms and, to some, extent, the traffic noise outside. However, with a fan provided and the window closed, sleeping is no problem.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed 28 May 2018

Situated right next to major route but awkward to access because of being on a dual carriage way.
The staff are helpful and pleasant but when I arrived, along with two other customers, no one was to be sen, five minutes after ringing reception bell. The only staff on duty apparently serving in the bar.
Rooms are clean but basic, not too noisy despite location.
Breakfast is plentiful and adequate.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed here with 3 mates £150 for 1 night beds was like prison bed food very poor not much breakfast room not very expected more very disappointed won’t be staying here again. Only plus side staff very helpful

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
TravelodgeUK, Niki from The Social Media Team at Travelodge Bolton Central River Street, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Thank you for your feedback.

We are really sorry to hear of your experience. Please accept our sincerest apologies and we have passed your comments onto the hotel manager as this does not reflect Travelodge standards.

Could we kindly ask you to contact one of our Customer Services Advisors via our website help form with a copy of your review to look into this more thoroughly.

Thank you again for reviewing our hotel.