All reviews travel lodge room was clean budget hotel vegetarian sausages family room busy road staff on duty all you can eat car park very pleasant stay lovely staff town centre would stay here again one night stay excellent stay checking in visiting family
Reviewed 7 February 2016

I stayed at Travelodge hotels twice and I always loved the experience, clean, comfortable rooms, polite and caring staff. I travel alone for business and Travelodge always feels like home. The food was good, too. The price is reasonable. I will definitely choose Travelodge again on my next trip. Only thing, I wish the breakfast was not as expensive and the menu included some lighter options like veg soups.

Date of stay: February 2016
1  Thank V1791XFsilviaf
Reviewed 31 January 2016

The accommodation was excellent, comfortable and very clean, the staff were very friendly and helpful. We would stay there again. The hotel is very central and very handy for travelling on as you are within walking distance to the train station

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank G2357BIjohnd
Reviewed 28 January 2016 via mobile

I stay in many travelodges with work and they are all quite similar. When I arrived at this travelodge I was told I was on the quiet floor in room 512 and it was silent. Hotel was fine and clean and a good quiet nights sleep.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Mangochica
Reviewed 28 January 2016

clean. comfrotable bed, clean bathroom. friendly staff.
breakfast was really top: great choice, good quantity,
just a bit of noice from outside, but not from the street, there was just a heavy rainy storm that night
walking distance form Bolton train station !!! 3 minutes

1  Thank Esteban M
Reviewed 27 January 2016

I enjoyed my stay, the staff were friendly and helpful. The room was clean and the beds are so comfortable. I stayed for business reasons and stayed on the 6 floor which was quiet and I wasn't disturbed.

1  Thank alisony918