US$100
US$67
US$54
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Highgrove Guest House(Bolton)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$64
The Mercury(Westhoughton)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$60
US$80
Hotels.com
The Kings Arms Hotel(Bolton)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$52
Reviews (1 414)
1 414 results
All reviewspitch view roomfootball pitchpenthouse suitepitch sidebolton wanderersretail parkleisure facilitieslovely hotelsteam roombusiness tripmatch daysfootball matchreception staffplenty of parkingbar areamacron stadiumexcellent stay
27 - 32 of 1 414 reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Arrived to be put in the wrong room and was given a double when we booked a twin. Car was stolen off the car park on the one night I stayed there and the staff gave me 0 confidence they were going to help. Security guard shown no compassion and was very rude. He told me the cameras did not cover the area where my car was even though it was parked almost straight in front of the entrance. He then tried telling me I didn’t park my car there. I left feeling absolutely distraught with no car and no sleep from an all round terrible terrible experience.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Whites1, Front Office Manager at Bolton Whites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to write the review.

What an unfortunate situation regarding your car. Unfortunately this is totally beyond our control, I will feed back to our security team regarding the fact that you found them unhelpful and can only apologise that this was the case.
All we can do is direct you to contact the police and then obviously provide the police with any camera footage if available.

Again we are sorry that your stay was tainted by this isolated incident and hope it doesn't deter you from staying at Whites in the future.
if you would like to discuss anything further don't hesitate to contact me directly
Alumsden@boltonwhiteshotel.co.uk

Kind Reghads
Alison Lumsden
Front Of House Managert

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I enjoyed another nice stay at the Bolton Whites for a business trip. Room was clean with a comfy bed. I did have a problem with the kettle in the room, however it was replaced within a couple of minutes of contacting the reception. Staff were all helpful and breakfast was of a high standard.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 June 2018

Stayed here with 4 mates for Parklife. We were surprised to find we weren't the only ones who had this genius idea. It's far cheaper than staying in Manchester, its a 15/20 minute drive away from Heaton park and Ubers worked out around £30 each way.

Our room wasn't ready when we arrived but the staff were brilliant - they let us get ready in the leisure centre and store our bags with the concierge. We got back around 11.30pm, slightly mangled and checked in with no problem,

Rooms were really good for the price. Really comfy bed and a powerful shower.

Staff at the bar the next day were brilliant. We didn't eat so can't comment on the food.

Really easy to get to - straight off the motorway - and they're within walking distance of a retail park which has loads of shops and restaurants you can eat at.

5/5 would definitely stay again!

P.S unlike the guys in the review before us...Parklife was epic!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

If you’re looking for class and elegance look no further, this 7 star hotel will match all your needs from a free pool too a bar which was that good value for money it almost felt free.. From the main man in Bolton Jonny too the beautiful Tamsin the staff are on hand too bend over backwards too fit all your desires. If you’re a calm, relaxed pioneer of the country and free world like ourselves then you will certainly fit into this hotel and will never look back. Parklife 2018 was a disaster but this hotel certainly made up for it. - Danny and Tom

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Whites1, Front Office Manager at Bolton Whites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Thank you Danny and Tom, Sorry that Park Life wasn't great for you but we are happy to see that your stay with us went well.
I
will ensure the team members get all your great feedback.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Whites in the near future.

Kind Regards
Alison Lumsden
Front of house Manager

Reviewed 11 June 2018

We had a fantastic stay in this hotel,food and staff were excellent. We had a lovely but I know they have larger rooms some even have a view over the Bolton football pitch which the hotel is attached to.
It is located next to a large shopping complex which was handy for any last minute shopping.
We will certainly visit again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family