“Tasty ”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

They often offer discounts on their app. We find the food to be good however we found the meatballs to be hard. Pasta is pasta but it was good all the same

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I don’t think I have ever been disappointed with the food or service at this diner, whether I was in for a snack or a full meal, sitting around the bar was more informal and definitely relaxing on a quiet night, or sitting in a booth having a more formal sit down meal with my family, I have always enjoyed the menu and ambience and wished I’d made more trips but commitments have stopped those.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

Visited twice since the start of the year, both times on a Sunday afternoon and Service has been very poor both times.
First Visit - We were shown to our table and then no one came back for 20 minutes. We hadn't even been asked if we wanted to order drinks or starters (which they normally do as they seat you).
Second Visit - My sons's dessert took 30 minutes to arrive. After 15 minutes we queried it and were told the barman was making it at that time (it was a freakshake with a donut on top) but another 15 mins later and it only arrived after we asked again. We asked for the bill, 20 minutes later got the bill, 20 minutes later finally got the card machine to pay the bill.
Food is amazing as always, tasty and great portion sizes. Prices are typical Frankie & Benny's prices but vouchers are always available on the App for 50% off mains etc. I won't be back to this particular branch due to the service. I understand the branch are busy and that is great they have so many customers - However just hire more staff to cope so the servers aren't stretched trying to give the best but physically can't due to too many tables each to wait on.

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

With anyone taking small kids out for some tea know it can be hard work espcially waiting for food and everything else, within minutes from sitting down our drinks had arrived and we had ordered our food, the waiter brought over some colouring in books and crayons for the kids. The starters arrived promptly and the quality of the food was excellent and hot. The food portion size and deserts also price with offer was great value.

We have been to F&B many times before and had mixed experiences which in most occasions was mostly due to the restaurant being ran very busy but overall I couldn't fault our last visit.

We was that pleased with the level of service of our waiter we sent feedback to HQ with his details.

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

Love eating a frankies, always good food, service is mostly always good too. Even better with my companies discount card, if you go online they usually do discounts and if you download discount apps like vouches codes and voucher cloud then theres usually 50 percent off on mains x