Lowest prices for your stay
US$120
SAVE US$87
eDreamsUS$120
TravelocityUS$108
Agoda.comUS$195
All reviews bathroom products exposed brickwork spacious apartment ducie street dishwasher tablets kitchen area pleasurable stay coffee pods lovely big bed nespresso machine reception team wedding weekend converted warehouse cool hotel minutes from piccadilly station original features premium studio
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 January 2021 via mobile

I booked my parents a room at Native earlier in the week as they were making an essential trip to Manchester and we were so impressed with their stay we felt compelled to leave a review.

To start, the whole building was immaculately clean and very covid safe. We were asked for proof of reason for travel prior to arrival, the apartment had a sealed sticker on the door to show the room hadn’t been “contaminated” after being cleaned and all the staff throughout the building were wearing masks. Due to covid the main Ducie Street Warehouse entrance is closed so you currently access Native via the rear car park - for the duration of my parents stay the gate remained locked and residents were given the code to come and go as they pleased; with a reduced team of staff working at the moment, it really made the whole venue feel very secure. We ordered a deliveroo and popped to the shop for supplies in the evening - the staff were absolutely fine with us letting ourselves in and out, we just had to make sure to jumble the numbers on the lock when we were done!

The apartment itself was faultless. I booked a one bedroom apartment and it was perfect for my parents stay - tellies in both the lounge area and the bedroom, all the amenities you’d expect from an apartment, a nice sized bathroom with a powerful shower... and the view wasn’t bad either! The only niggle we found was that the room itself was a bit chilly; we tried upping the heating in the apartment but it didn’t seem to make much difference. A few other reviews have mentioned this so might be worth turning the heating up a bit during winter months.

The main appeal of Native for us was the on site parking - so many city centre hotels claim to offer parking when they actually mean the nearby NCP or a few non-secure bays. We were delighted to find that Native have a secure underground car park right on site and at £5 a day if booked in advance, it’s a steal. Other reviewers are right in saying the car park is on the small side - luckily there were only a few other cars in there when we stayed so we didn’t have any issues but imagine it would be a squeeze getting in and out when it’s busier. There are limited bays too so would definitely recommend booking in advance!

Thank you so much to Native for making my parents feel safe, welcome and comfortable during their stay. Can’t wait for them to visit again when we’re out of lockdown and I can show them the restaurant! ☺️

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Paul Davies, Guest Services / Front Office at Native Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2021

Dear Hollivy

Wow! What a brilliant and comprehensive review, thank you so much for taking the time to type this up and feedback on your recent stay.

It was a pleasure to read you enjoyed everything about your stay and paid particular attention to the cleanliness standards and precautions we have in place to safe guard our guests. Also nice to read you made use of the convenient onsite parking during your stay.

We are glad to have hosted such a lovely family and hope to see you all again soon under better circumstances.

Reviewed 8 January 2021

If you're looking for an authentic Mancunian experience, look no further than Native Manchester at DUCIE STREET WAREHOUSE! This Industrial Revolution era warehouse has been transformed into comfortable apartments keeping with the industrial style! The staff are always happy to help and super friendly! Great Place To Stay!

Room tip: Rooms ending in 03-06
Date of stay: February 2020

Dear S5086FSamd

Thank you for leaving a great 5* review following your stay with us. We love reading amazing feedback especially during this difficult time.

The comments about the staff are very much appreciated and we hope to be welcoming you back soon when you are back in Manchester.

Reviewed 23 November 2020

I stayed here during the first lock down as an NHS worker.
The rooms are clean, you have all the necessary amenities like a dish washer, washing machine. The best part is the rooms are sound proof and don't get me started on the beds. So comfy!
Very polite and helpful staff.
Despite being short staffed they still made sure my stay was a pleasant one and always did it with a smile.
Phoebe , Dan and Eric you guys were brilliant.

Date of stay: May 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Paul Davies, Guest Services / Front Office at Native Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2020

Dear Osuntee

Thank for providing feedback following your stay earlier this year. We were so proud to be able to support the frontline workers over the summer lockdown and enjoyed having all of you stay with us.

Thank you for your comments about the staff this is really important and lovely to read. We get a lot of comments about the super comfy beds so thank you!

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 22 November 2020

I stayed here for several months and can highly recommend it. It has a great feel and is a great place to stay.
One of the main reasons it was such a good place to stay are all the amazing staff. They are just brilliant, so friendly and helpful and charming they really make the place what it is.
Would like to say thank you in particular to the wonderful Linxi, Amy, Phoebe, Nayyab, Edwina, Sharon, Daryl and Eva.

Date of stay: October 2020

Dear John

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review.

It was so nice to read you enjoyed the whole of your long stay and the standout memory being the staff. This is so important and sounds like you had a real home from home.

I will be sure to pass on the message of thanks to all staff and we hope to welcome you back very soon.

The Natives

Reviewed 11 November 2020 via mobile

During the first lockdown I had to move out of my family home to come work at the Nightingale in Manchester & had the pleasure of staying at Native Manchester for 2 months. The hotel is absolutely stunning. I had a 2bed apartment which was huge with a beautiful window seat, massive and very comfy bed & all the mod cons - smart TV, dishwasher, oven, amazing toiletries. I slept so well during my time at the hotel as the curtains block out all the light which as a night worker made all the difference.

The staff who were living in at the time couldn’t have been more helpful. Phoebe, Dan & Eric became my family away from home & were on hand 24/7 answering queries as needed from myself & colleagues living there. They literally attended within minutes if I couldn’t figure out something on the TV or when I needed a lightbulb changing or fresh linen whilst keeping to the COVID guidelines. They also became my parcel collectors from my lovely family and friends sending me surprise flowers and chocolates so a huge thank you to the team who are a credit to Native & should be recognised tor their hard work during a very difficult pandemic.

I have since been to stay in the Native in their penthouse rooms with friends which was incredible and a definite recommend on splashing out for the luxury. The terrace space and views over Manchester is 100% worth it. I look forward to staying again as soon as I can. Thank you

Date of stay: May 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Paul Davies, Guest Services / Front Office at Native Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2020

Dear thelandofrachielou

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review. It was our pleasure to host all front line workers over the summer, thank you for your hard work.

It was lovely to read the amazing comments about the staff who were on hand to help you throughout your stay. Our Penthouses are indeed a touch of luxury thank you for your recommendation.

We look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Kind Regards,