“Food and drink at this restaurant - what a lovely and tasty surprise!”
Review of Comptoir libanais

Comptoir libanais
Ranked #56 of 282 Restaurants in Crawley
Price range: US$7 - US$20
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Description: Our food is meant for sharing, so there's plenty of choice, with everything from dips to mezze bites, savoury flatbreads, tagines, wraps, salads, pastries and cakes; we even bake our own Moroccan bread. Middle Eastern dining is a social affair. Pick a few dishes and share them with friends. Forget the knife and fork - mezze is finger food. Make a picnic in the park with a mezze platter and some wraps. Take a couple of richly-flavoured tagines home and pass them off as your own cooking. Or after shopping, put your feet up with us and have a fresh rose mint tea.
Reviewed 28 June 2018

My friend and I wanted a quick meal before going on an Easyjet pm flight. Fancying a change from the usual fodder we picked this one which sounded interesting. Well we were in for a treat! My friend had the Aubergine Tagine and I had the Lamb Kofta Tagine (both with cous cous). They were delicious! I chose a non- alcoholic cocktail - the Virgin Sirine which contained Pickled chilli, harissa and sumac in spiced tomato juice. I am not a great one for chilli but this was fine even for me! My friend had tea in a fancy tea pot. Service was a bit hit and miss but they were busy and we got an apology, and we didn't miss our flight... Would certainly hunt this chain out again.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

I always call in here if I’m flying from North Terminal - I like the colourful decor and the Lebanese music and, being sited in a corner, it avoids the bustle of the airport.

My granola, yoghurt and warmed flatbreads arrived well within the quoted 10-15 minutes. Tea was served in a lovely Turkish tea pot!

Staff were very pleasant and efficient - until I tried to get my bill. It took several minutes before anybody was in eye contact range and then several more minutes until the bill arrived. It was getting busy by then and I’m surprised they weren’t trying to free up my table!

This is still my first choice but, next time, I’ll ask for the bill when I receive my food.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Stopped here for a hand good snack while walking around London. Had two wraps take away that were incredible. Cheesy, great pickles, sauces and spices. Everything in the counter looked amazing and wanted to eat it all. Will definitely detour via this place next time.

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

We had lunch during our stopover at this restauraunt. It is in a quieter corner of the airport and really nicely decorated. The staff is polite and very fast. We had a shared mezze platter with a tasty baba ganoish and delicious frozen yogurt for desert.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This was our second visit first visit was ok , food acceptable and we were constantly chasing staff up but ironically as was busy they were fairly switched on

This time restaurant was 80% empty and staff seemed to have switched off

Made mistake of paying bill early as we explained we had flight to catch and had around 40 minutes even gave £10 tip more fool me

45 minutes later we end up walking out with no main courses will be pursuing refund.......

Food is ok but nothing more than that so no excuses for awful slow service when restaurant is empty YOU ARE AT AN AIRPORT DONT BE SURPRISED IF PEOPLE HAVEA PLANE TO CATCH

Will never go again