“Slow service and underwhelming salad”

Frankie And Benny's
Ranked #204 of 271 Restaurants in Crawley
Cuisines: American, Italian, Bar
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The instantly recognisable red neon sign and warm inviting interior will ease you into the Frankie & Benny's experience before you can take your coat off! In typical stateside fashion, great service at Frankie & Benny's is second to none. Nothing is too much trouble for our obliging and friendly staff. So loosen your tie, relax, settle into your booth seat and relish the wonderful feeling of a very satisfied appetite!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Went after cinema. Took 25 minutes for drinks to come. A main mozzarella salad came- 5 slices of tomato, 4 small pieces of mozzarella and a handful of rocket- 9£ for still being hungry. We sent salad back ! No pleasantries from waiter- pizza we had was good but overall a disappointing experience!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Started good but literally as my husband's food was brought over they said mine wasn't available and could i re order they then bought me out something different to what i had ordered so had to be sent back,I had ordered egg on toast, however the egg was cold and toast was soggy, isn't really difficult is it. Sides also not bought out with rest of meal. Poor service wouldn't come again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Service was ok with typical chain style cheap seating and quick turn around. The food however was very poor, I went for steak rare, it came blue however and it was so tough and gristle in every cut, the steak knife had a job to cope with it.... never again Fannie and benny. I feel totally let down

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

7 of us visited on a very busy Saturday night, we hadn’t booked but the gent on the front desk still managed to seat us, food and drinks were served promptly, food was lovely, all plates cleared. Our server was the Manager Oliver who was a genuinely nice guy who took the time to chat to us always smiling and laughing, would definitely recommend. Thank you for a lovely start to our holiday.
Gerri, Mark and family

1  Thank Gerri M
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Really bad sorry. I know it was very busy being mother's day , however small thing spoiled our meal. We waited over 25 mins for starters they came , but we still hadn't got our drinks which should come b4 u eat. Food was lovely however. Trouble was my husband told the waiter he had no fork see pic and had to start eating without one which is not on after asking 4 times he got one. I understand u where rushed off your feet but really the basic things let u down.

1  Thank Kelly O