“Family Easter Trip ”
Review of TeamSport Crawley

TeamSport Crawley
Ranked #4 of 14 Fun & Games in Crawley
More attraction details
Owner description: I think that we’ve just gone karting bonkers!!!! Quite possibly the most ambitious & fun indoor karting track ever designed – With 2 tracks operating at the same time over 3 levels in the one building or joined up for over a 1 minute lap timeon our international 800m track. All track variations cover at least 2 floors so there are loads of thrills and spills never seen before on the racing circuit, plus we've just received brand new 200cc 40mph karts, this track just gets better and better! The venue also boasts conference facilities, kids party room and a fully stocked snack bar so we can cater for every clients requirements.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

With the help of Dan, Martin and Harrison our trip to TeamSport was fantastic. The staff were so helpful and considerate to our family's needs. Would thoroughly recommend.

Lucinda F, Guest Relations Manager at TeamSport Crawley, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Awesome to hear your feedback and recommendations, we look forward to seeing you again soon! Kind regards, LucindaF

All reviews
"chloe"
"slots"
"podium"

Reviewed 16 February 2018

We had a great time yesterday with Phil at the helm. Looking at dates for our return. Safe environment great facilities and great fun racing.

Thank you.

Lucinda F, Guest Relations Manager at TeamSport Crawley, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Fantastic to hear your feedback and how much you both enjoyed your time with us! We look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Kind regards, LucindaF

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

Myself and my nephew booked in for a family session and being new to it were very excited about the experience. There was one other family in the session and a group of 5 men and a teenager. Unfortunately the group of grown men were very experienced and not happy about us being on the track, even though it’s half term and a family session, after a few of them showed their displeasure by bumping in to us. For the next round we were asked to let them by and let them speed round as they wanted to keep the customers happy that went more often then us. This ruined the experience for us as they were obviously more concerned about the more experienced group then us. At this point the other family did not do the second session .
When they offered us vouchers to return I thought this was great customer service until I realised I had to pay half price for them and was so stunned that I did this.
I’m really sad that even though this was a family session they prioritised the 5 grown men over the kids!
When I phoned up all I was told is I should have checked who was on the track with us. I’m new to this how did I know ... also it’s a family session shouldn’t it be about the kids and not the adults.
Very unhappy about the customer service and experience.

Hi Rach R, thank you for sharing your experience. I have investigated your event further and been made aware that a member of our team has already been in contact regarding a complimentary return visit for you. Should you require any further assistance then please do not hesitate to contact us. Kind regards, LucindaF

Reviewed 10 January 2018

The track has no grip at all which is good for drifting but impossible for clean racing as the karts take up the whole track around the corners. Team Sport never have enough marshals on track so loads of your sessions will be wasted under yellow flags when you are just pootling around following the kart in front. I used to love it when it was Go Karting for Fun but nowdays this is just about mass participation and not the quality of the product they offer...

Lucinda F, Guest Relations Manager at TeamSport Crawley, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us, I'm sorry to hear you did not enjoy your recent karting session with us and have passed on your comments to the track team for further review.

See more reviews
Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

Great tracks and massively popular.
Karts are in a terrible state compared to their other venues and not being replaced until Sept 2017.
Wouldn't recommend going there weekens evenings unless you can defend yourself as loads of fights (fortunately staff to break these up).
Some of the staff are fantastic (esp Dan, Matt, Ben and Wayne) . Others quite often rude. Mixed bag regarding customer service.

1  Thank Michael C
Lucinda F, Guest Relations Manager at TeamSport Crawley, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience, your feedback has been passed on to the team to help us improve our services in future. Kind regards, LucindaF