“Delicious food!”
Review of Sage

Sage
Ranked #96 of 277 Restaurants in Crawley
Description: 100% Vegan Cafe on Crawley High Street. The majority of our menu is also gluten free or has gluten free options! :)
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

What a treasure this place is! I'm Not a vegan myself however I've been to many vegan, gluten free restaurants/ cafes around the world. I can honestly say that this one feels more true than the others. Sage has a real genuine feel, the staff are extremely welcoming making me and my family feel like part of theirs the moment we sat down, charming people. The decor is spot on, a casual / relaxed atmosphere and as for the menu itself I was spoilt for choice! Luckily there was 8 of us for dinner so we all tried a selection. Everything was delicious and so fresh and full of flavour . GREAT value for money, so a dessert and a pot of tea was also a must (nice touch that the tea served is all loose leaf tea)...I feel this will be my new go to, whether its a takeaway, coffee and cake with the girls or a sit in meal for date night. I will be back to make my way through the menu!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We visited Sage as a group of 9. We were able to preorder as we were on our lunch break and paid separately with ease. The food was tasty and the staff very friendly. Highly recommended. The venue was clean, tidy and decorated nicely.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Only had one visit so far but will definitely be going again. The food is delicious and the service is excellent and so friendly. Lovely atmosphere.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Visited for an early lunch today. There were so many wonderful choices I really didn’t know where to start! Settled on lasagne which came with chips and a side salad. My other half had a portobello mushroom burger. The food was delicious and freshly prepared. I really need to go back soon as there were some lovely breakfast options available too!

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Good menu and very attentive staff. Open to new ideas and food was great with big portions. We had beetroot burger and replaced the chips with salad. Very very good.