“Complete waste of time.”
Review of Troy Kebab House

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Troy Kebab House
Ranked #107 of 277 Restaurants in Crawley
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Tried to order over the phone, the guy who answered spoke terrible English and after trying to explain 5 times what I wanted to ordered he completely messed it up, I said I think I will leave this as we’re not getting anywhere to which he replied ‘yes good idea’ so definitely won’t be wasting my time or money here ever again 1/10

Reviewed 4 June 2018

Happy staff and good food. Bit of a party in the street outside but all in all an enjoyable experience.

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

Turned up cold .. amazed driver didnt have a insulating bag .. cold chips.. cold kebabs.. learn from it chaps

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

Great food. But listening to an engaged tone for 40 minutes meant I went elsewhere. A victim of their own success?

Reviewed 11 February 2018

Everyone categorises kebab take aways as the same, but you're definitely mistaken here. Troy's make all their own kebabs in-house, from the doner (lamb & chicken), shish (lamb & chicken) and lamb kofte. They offer all the salad options, freshly prepared and not forgetting their home made very spicy chilli sauce. Not only can you have one or combinations, they offer you a choice of in pitta bread or a wrap. I've recently switched to having my kebabs in a wrap so they are so easy to eat. My favourite is chicken shish in a wrap with just cabbage and extra chilli sauce.
They always seem to be busy and have lots of regulars so it's not just me. I have to do a 25 mile return journey to pick up but it sure is worth it.
They are simply the best kebabs you will eat.