“Great experience”

Ranked #2 of 12 Fun & Games in Telford
More attraction details
Owner description: 11 Screen IMAX Cinema. Dbox seats Starbucks Coffee house
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Haven’t been to the cinema in some time and was treated to some tickets at Christmas so decided to use them to watch Deadpool 2.

Huge inside, clean, modern and airy. Went on the escalator to the first floor and was served promptly by a friendly guy who helped us. Then went to screen 5 for the film and I was impressed with the seats we had chosen - really comfy and spacious.

Only thing I hated and I know that most cinemas do this is that we had to sit through 30 minutes of adverts and trailers - when a film is advertised at 20.10 and doesn’t start until 20.40 it is really irritating.

Would return again in the future as I liked the cinema band the surroundings.

All reviews
"star wars"
"clean facilities"
"every week"
in 2 reviews
"staff were all friendly"
"my partner"
in 23 reviews
"films"
in 20 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Went to see Oceans 8 this evening for the 5 o’clock showing. What a nightmare. I know incidents can happen but how they are dealt with speaks volume!!!! The film stopped 6 times, each time it restarted we had missed parts of the film. Each time someone had to get up to go and advise. In the end we missed the end!!!! Subtitles came on with no sound... where was the common courtesy of a Manager coming into Screen 8 to explain what was happening??? Very, very poor. I have just become a black cineworld member. I do appreciate it’s never happened to me before but the way the whole situation was handled could have been SO MUCH BETTER

1  Thank rachelw321
Reviewed 22 May 2018

Cinemas are what they are today, some would argue they are expensive, but you have to look at the technology etc that goes into them plus falling visitor numbers.

Normally I am a big fan of Vue Cinemas, our local one uses the Sony 4k projectors and I have been disappointed in the past when I have strayed from them, however in this case with it being a new cinema it had the latest projectors and sound system and would not hesitate to visit one again.

Cineworld have a monthly pass and if I was local to the one in Telford would certainly consider getting one as we visit the cinema a lot.

Reviewed 12 April 2018

I thought I would treat the children to Cineworld as they have not visited before. Tickets for 2 children and 1 adult was £22.10. I could not justify paying that much to watch one film, I would rather by them a DVD each. I know it sounds tight, but you have to pay for parking also so its NOT a cost effective treat for the school holidays.
I know this is a negative review -but the cost is TOO MUCH

See more reviews
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This was our first visit to this cinema. Wheelchair access was good with automatic door and lift to floors. Disabled toilet facilities well designed and spacious. There are boxes (like in a theatre ) for parties with wheelchair users. This seemed really nice; spacious, no difficulties with manoeuvring in a tight space, ect. But there was a major drawback. The seats for non wheelchair user were low. At 5' 2" I struggled to see over the barrier and could only see the top half of the screen, unless sitting on the edge of my seat. I sat on my coat to give me a lift. My husband, at 6' 4" did not have the same problem. Staff were very helpful. There is a lack of bins in the foyer. Starbucks on site is an added bonus.