All reviews the holiday inn continental breakfast bacon baps baked beans walk in shower car park yogurt sister hotel town centre few minutes walk business trip two double beds self service hot drinks good size ice rink stayed here for nights
Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed in the International Hotel Telford I was working next door in the conference centre.
Perfect location couldn’t physically get any closer.

Room was clean, two double bed in the twins rooms which is great. Shower was very powerful which is fantastic.

However, £10.50 for a 24hr WiFi pass this day and age is a bit ridiculous in my opinion. Although it is free if you book direct with hotel and not through a travel agent.

Continental breakfast wasn’t anything special I was little disappointed.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Lis F, Guest Relations Manager at International Hotel Telford, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

Dear Scott T

Thank you very much for taking time to review your stay, and for your feedback which I have shared with the team. I'm pleased you found the location helpful for you and trust that you will choose to stay with us again next time you are in Telford.

Reviewed 11 September 2018

The hotel was a few minutes walk from the bus station which was handy. The room was basic but clean and the staff friendly. The complimentary breakfast had gluten free cereal and gluten free toast, which was a first for me, also yoghurt and berries and very good coffee. The down side was that you had to pay for wifi, unless you booked directly with the hotel which was ridiculous.

Room Tip: Away from the main road.
Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Lis F, Guest Relations Manager at International Hotel Telford, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2018

Dear Debbie p

Thank you very much for your review which I have passed on to all the team, its really made their day. We appreciate the feedback and hope to welcome you back on another occasion.

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights with my wife to visit family. Very helpful reception. Supplied extra pillows after 2nd request. Pillows didn’t really help with the uncomfortable bed. Don’t like the fact that they allow dogs to stay. Enjoyed the fact they have air con and heating in the rooms. Prefer bath to shower but made do.
All amenities in room supplied to a good standard.
Continental breakfast a little disappointing. Quantity and quality could be better.
Overall I maybe wouldn’t stay there again but that is my choice,however I would recommend to friends if they needed somewhere to stay in Telford

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Lis F, Guest Relations Manager at International Hotel Telford, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2018

Dear davejason

Thank you very much for your feedback, I'm sorry that there were elements of your stay that you didn't enjoy. However I appreciate your recommendations and would hope to have an opportunity to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

A nice hotel spoilt by the very petty policy of charging guests for Wi-Fi. In this day and age when Wi-Fi is so important to have a positive life it’s incredible what a hotel like this would charge for Wi-Fi. I guess 3-star isn’t 3-star without reason. Shameful.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

Dear Graojay

Thank you for taking time to leave feedback about your stay. I'm sorry you were unhappy about the charges for WiFi. There are many ways that WiFi can be included in our packages, please call us and we will be happy to accommodate your needs.

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Beds are really hard. We had a broken iron, a broken bed and to top it all we couldn't get an early night due to an 80s rock the park night in the grounds opposite. Asked for different room but was told it was full. Night porter brought camp bed in for the little one. We can't really say we liked anything about the stay. Just gutted we didn't change our mind before booking this and picking an alternative place we looked at.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Lis F, Guest Relations Manager at International Hotel Telford, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Dear Mark B

I'm sorry that you did not enjoy your stay and have reached out to you privately about this. I do apologise for the inconveniences you encountered.