All reviews football ground football club telford united football leisure facilities swimming pool good size great facilities family room main road steam room and sauna first floor double bed iron and ironing board powerful shower evening meal modern hotel saturday night
Reviewed 10 September 2018

A little difficult to find the car park as the hotl is annexed onto the football ground. There are to or three different entrances, the entrance at the reception area is very basic however the bar area is nice and the restaurant overlooks the football ground. The rooms are surprisingly spacious, e ere given a family room. The gym facilities are excellent, fully air conditioned and loads of up to date machines.
The hotel is located approx. 5 to 10 mins drive from the centre of Telford.

Room Tip: Room 117 is very spacious
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
TelfordWhitehouse, Manager at Telford Whitehouse Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Hi Joanne, Many thanks for taking the time to write a review. We are pleased to hear you had an enjoyable stay and we hope to welcome you back again in the future. Best Regards.

Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

I recently had a short stay at the Whitehouse, taking full advantage I used the gym facilities, I was greeted by a very friendly face and very cheerful personality which was great after a hard day I think possibly his name was Mark (Manager) he showed me around the facilities and spoke about my day. I would definitely recommend the leisure faculties and if I lived closer I would use this as my personal gym! Thank you for making my stay and leisure time a relaxed one and fantastic management at the gym!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

Nice size room. Furniture bit old but comfortable. Had lots if things in room like safe/ ironing board etc. Nice deep bath! Swimming pool was nice. Good security in car park with cameras. Good location in Telford.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

Great hotel for gym, swimming, sauna etc. Wouldn’t go anywhere else now. Yaz on the front desk always very helpful and smily. It’s also great for children. Mine learnt to swim here as they really love the pool.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 August 2018

We just love coming here we have stayed 4 times in the past 2 years! Great location, lovely clean hotel the kids love the swimming pool. Plenty of parking available will be heading back to stay soon. Iron ridge is just a few miles away as well as Shrewsbury.

Stayed: December 2017