Open today: 10:00 - 17:30
Review Highlights
Visiting Father Christmas

Chose Hoo Farm for a visit as they didn’t advertise Santa, I was very surprised having not been... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Paul M
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
via mobile
Servel meerkats and lemurs experience was absolutely fantastic

We absolutely loved our fantastic experience it was my husbands birthday and they have even offered... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Katt1964

Reviews (2 477)
2 477 results
1 825
1 825
All reviews meerkat experience half day keeper experience hand reared meerkats sheep race ring tailed lemurs spectacled owl combo experience raccoon dogs animal encounters my daughter christmas present fell asleep hour experience answered all our questions my birthday feed the animals brilliant experience
315 - 320 of 2 477 reviews
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

We had a great time during our Experience. The host was very knowledgeable and it was great being able to handle the animals. The rest of the farm is really impressive too and the animals are really well cared for.

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

Came here last Sunday for a Meerkat experience. We looked around the farm first. The animals are well cared for and the farm itself is lovely. All the staff we encountered were friendly and helpful.
The experience itself was amazing. We had half an hour in feeding the boy meerkats(outlaws). Actually sitting in with them jumping on and off us for food. Brilliant.
Then half an hour having cuddles with the two tame meerkats, who were very cute.
A big thank you to Arron and the other keeper who were very friendly and informative.
A brilliant afternoon. Highly recommend it

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

Had an absolute beautiful day.The rep who was with us was so good and extremely polite.We couldn't of asked for a better experience and the meerkats were just amazingly cute.Definately recommend this whole experience.

Reviewed 29 June 2018

My partner & I visited Hoo Farm as part of their Meerkat, Lemur and Sherval Experience. The farm seemed very well organized and well run and we were informed they were pro-active in animal conservation. Our keeper was very informative and friendly and appeared to have a genuine affection for the animals. Most of the animal pens looked spacious and well looked although I expect like any zoo there is room for improvement. After meeting the animals we spent most of the afternoon looking around the farm and there was a varied and plentiful assortment of animals to view such as owls, wolves, deers. wombats, foxes and of course meerkats and ring-tail lemurs.
Our one small gripe was the extortionate prices in the café for a relatively small choice of very basic fast food meals. However, if the money is going towards the up keep of the farm and animal conservation then I wouldn’t begrudge paying a contribution.
We certainly intend to visit again in the near future and my one hope is the introduction of red squirrels to the farm.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Aaron was really informative and friendly when leading our half a day keeper experience! We thoroughly enjoyed our day! Will 100% be returning!