“Good food ”
Review of Yangtze Express

Yangtze Express
Ranked #295 of 645 Restaurants in Derby
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very easy ordering process: small box (3 items) medium box (4 items) large box (5 items). I ordered a small box which was very filling and drinks are only a £1 good value!!

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Tasted good but the plastic knifes and forks they gave us are so bad we had to get new ones from subway, please sort it out. Also, It's possible my friend could have got food poisoning from your chicken balls, but we are not 100% sure of that.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Ate here on 27/10/2017 & then came back to Derby to have it again this month (March 2018). What a fantastic meal it was. Opted for the express box both times which enabled you to have a bit of everything they had out (this was around £6 something, I can't remember exactly). The box was a nice size and they definitely made sure I had a generous portion of each option available. The food itself was spot on. Amazing chicken, noodles, beef and so much more that was all cooked to perfection and tasted great. We had planned to go out for dinner later in the day but after having this we couldn't eat anymore for the rest of our time in Derby as it was so filling. You most certainly get your moneys worth here. I'll definitely be coming to eat at Yangtze Express again but I'm hoping they open one up in Leicester as I'd love to have a local!

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

The food here is good. They have kept the format really simple so they can concentrate on getting a small number of dishes to a good standard, whilst keeping the cost down.

I went for the medium option, which was frankly too much for me.

My only gripe, is that like so many other Chinese takeaway is they don’t take cards. I’m not sure why this is, but in the 21st-century I find it very frustrating.

Reviewed 20 January 2018

best Chinese in derby, by far! The staff are brilliant, the food tastes amazing and it isn't that much to pay considering how large the portions are! My favourite combo is noodles, egg fried rice, chips and chicken balls with a large spoon of sweet and sour sauce on top of it! would strongly recommend!