“Ideal”
Review of Poppins

Poppins
Ranked #106 of 344 Restaurants in Gloucester
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

If you want a good and old fashion English breakfast. This place is ideal. All cooked well. Staff always friendly.

Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

Now before I start I do want you to know I do like this place and have been here many times before.

Unfortunately today was not my best experience and would not be going back until they change it.

When I ordered a cup tea I got the milkest tea EVER (could leave teabag in for only 3 seconds if that) also £1.70 now for a cup is ridiculous amount of money when with breakfast it should be cheaper.

On top of that they overcharged me £5 but the lady who worked the till did not understand any sort of English so ended up paying £13 for a veg breakfast extra egg £6 and mug tea £1.70 and after complaining she didn’t care so In end I gave up and I won’t be going there again.

Also the veg breakfast is really nice so recommend it. But take cash to the EXACT AMOUNT

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Went in there for a cup of tea and hot chocolate and they made it so nice. At lunch time me and my fiancee went in there yesterday and had jacket potato with coldslaw and my partner had omlette and chips and they had quick service as well and today we had omlette and chips and fruit scone cream butter jam and a nice cup of coffee and its easier because were staying in the hotel across the way and we loved it and would recommend people go to poppins

Reviewed 28 December 2017

This is a regular haunt when we visit Gloucester for shopping. This time, we only had the desserts. They were of a good standard and a good price. I had a knickerbocker glory, although slightly smaller than other places was of a good standard. The rest of the family had the Poppins special pancakes, which they all enjoyed.

Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

Went out for the day with my lovely wife and step daughter for a Christmas shopping trip in Gloucester. Decided to go somewhere and have something to eat and a cup of coffee. We decided that the Poppins would be worth a try and we were not disappointed the food was good and the service was excellent