“Post Cinema Kids Treat”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

It’s always a gamble taking a 4,5 and 6 year old out for food. we’re ok but just worry for the other diners and staff if they go crazy. The atmosphere was relaxed and it was large enough to keep us away from others. Food was great and great value on the kids meals as they were large portions. Very well looked after by the staff.. would recommend.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had an excellent time and food and staff we’re great especially very accommodating for our 14 month old boy who loved his chicken dish
We also had our favourite drink aperol spritzer

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Came here with a work colleague for a coffee and breakfast. The staff were so friendly and polite. The coffees we had were excellent. We both had Benedict for breakfast which might I say was fab. My friend had a little bit of egg shell in his but this can’t be helped sometimes! It was a good portion size as so tasty. Good value for money also. It was nice and quiet and for what I thought was a smaller shop it is a lot larger but no extra noise as you would get at your general restaurant! Will be returning!!!

harrogate2017, General Manager at Carluccio's - Harrogate, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Lisa,

Thank you on your feedback. Glad you have enjoyed your experience with us.

Let me know when you are returning as I would like to compensate with a bottle of wine on us.

Kindest regards
Sabina

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The mail shots had built up my hopes for the new breakfast menu. The A-board outside invited me in to try it. I am a vegetarian that doesn’t like eggs. The Vegan English breakfast looked perfect. The vegetarian breakfast without the egg looked good too. But neither were available - either in part or in full. As far as I could gather, there wasn’t a chef available to prepare the new menu breakfast dishes - at 9.30 on the menu launch day. The best they could offer was mushrooms on toast.
Just over the road is Filmore and Union. They offered a great choice for vegetarians/ vegans - and a chef capable of preparing them.
As far as launches go, this was poor. Carluccio’s should be ashamed.

Good afternoon Paul,

I am sorry you didn't had a great experience at Carluccio's but your feedback is valuable to us.

Me and my team would like to invite you for a breakfast or lunch on us any time soon.

We are hoping to hear from you shortly..

Best regards
Sabina

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Just popped in a for a coffee and a sit after walking around the town. Very friendly and welcoming staff. My friend had a very tasty latte and i chose the hot chocolate which was delicious. So nice to get a hot chocolate drink that actually looks and takes of real chocolate instead of the overly sweet chocolate flavoured powder so often served up. Thank you.

1  Thank 938fjg