“Ok for what you pay for”
Review of Beijing Rendezvous

Beijing Rendezvous
Ranked #227 of 485 Restaurants in Peterborough
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 March 2018

This place is what it is, a low priced buffet restaurant. For the price paid the food is good. Not really sure what else you expect for £9 per person. The buffet was kept fully stocked and the food was nice. The restaurant is very dated and dull but ok for a quick eat, not somewhere I’d choose for a special occasion.

Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

Really frustrated to have walked from work in the freezing cold with a colleague to find it closed at 9.15pm when the restaurant website and google both state that it is open until 10pm.

From recent reviews it sounds like the place is going quickly downhill. Disappointing.

Reviewed 2 February 2018

After an energetic morning at a local trampoline park we headed here for a late lunch after seeing an advert on the back of Hampton Times. The.advertisement stated open 12-2pm for lunch. We arrived just after 1.45 and found the restaurant closed.

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

I visited this buffet style Chinese restaurant and expected a great night with great food. Upon arrival we found that they had lost our booking even though we booked two weeks in advance, then took us over half hour to get a table for us all, the was practically no heating, it was cold, the staff were practically non existent and were not engaging, the drinks were way overpriced, the food was not very good and lacked a lot of flavour, the selection of was not very good, the desserts were rubbish they were serving the same chocolate sponges that I buy for my kids from Tesco "mix max" , and for the price of £12.90 per person I think you could have got much better from so many other places in town. I will not be revisiting again as this is a major disappointment. It is located near a business center in lynchwood so has a captive customer base as it's right on the doorstep, but that's Ty he only thing convenient about it. Avoid, there is so much more with better quality in Peterborough.

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

Had heard good things but I doubt I will be back . Bland food ,cold room and all the takeaway customers taking the food as soon as it came out . Polite staff though