Review Highlights
Could had been better.

Could a been better. Bowling was okay. Drinks order at the bar was horrendous. Had to wait over 20... read more

Reviewed 5 weeks ago
Ashr2190
Uppingham, United Kingdom
via mobile
Birthday party

Attended a child’s bday party last wkend. The party ran smoothly but once it came to the food it’s... read more

Reviewed 30 September 2018
Myasky51
via mobile

All reviews bowling alley arcade games air hockey great evening lane birthday fab refurbishment
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Went bowling with the family. Shannon was awesome she was very helpful and a asset to ur team . Would defo come back.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed 29 April 2018

Due to a shortage of staff the whole area was dirty and the waiting time to check in or indeed get on to the lanes on time was appalling. The bar was crowded with dirty glasses and the bar staff hadn't got a clue on how to serve drinks. Overall a very disappointing experience.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

For the past three years I've had my little boys party at your Peterborough bowling alley as he has some medical conditions which result in chronic leg pain so bowling has always been the best place for a birthday party as it isn't as physical as big sky ect... the last two years we have had a few issues like our host not being present even though we were told as one of the children was in a wheel chair we would get extra support... so this year seeing as last year was a hard work and we decided on a family bowling and a meal... two games vip 5 adults and 5 children... one who is autistic, one with A.D.H.D, as well as other.. and two with cystic fibrosis... I paid just short of £150 for the third year running... well we booked for 4pm as the two with C.F have to take medication with food ect... so our meal was booked for 6pm.. we didn't get into our booth until 5 which resulted in us spending alot of money on good, games ect... £70 minimum on food... I dread to think about the money on games... we kept getting told 5 more minutes... with children with such needs as hard keeping them busy... then we finally got in and it was a mess we asked for it to be cleaned... no luck.. asked for a cloth after we cleaned it.. no luck ... then around 5.45 the next booking kept coming over to us.. questioning us... being rude infront of the children... it completely ruined our day as the children seemed very unsettled.. we missed our meal because we were so late... which also then messed up the children's medications.. As they didn't eat until late... I spent £150 over £100 For what???? I'm disgusted in how it was dealt with and even more upset that my son's birthday was ruined.. three years in a row I've spent over £200 for his birthday!! Very unhappy

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank andreamariacrowley
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Came here for a nice evening with friends as a celebration and thought we would take advantage of the unlimited bowling for £10 each, wouldn’t have had a problem if it wasn’t for the rude girl behind the counter, firstly she turned off our lane halfway through a game and when we went to ask for it to be turned back on I said ‘excuse me’ was met with a scowl and no reply, a women who I assume was the manager then asked what was wrong , so we asked for the lane to be turned back on, which she then did, but gave no apology. Then when we finished our game, the lane was switched back off! We weren’t told that it would have to be our last game so it just seemed like they were trying to get rid of us. As we were leaving there was no one around as they were all to preoccupied with chatting in the kitchen. We spent £50 on our bowling plus more on drinks, we usually have a great time but this experience certainly left a bad taste. May think again about coming back.

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

Came in on Sunday with a group of friends. Had a lovely time, staff were so lovely. Place was nice and tidy. Had such an amazing time. Thank you

Date of experience: November 2017
1  Thank morgzyy
Nicola P, Manager at Hollywood Bowl, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Your feedback is very important to us. We are glad you had a good time.

Nicola