“Excellent...”
Review of Tavan

Tavan
Ranked #3 of 485 Restaurants in Peterborough
Description: We are traditional Morrocan & Turkish Restaurant with charcoal grill and amazing cocktail bar. All our dishes are home made and fresh to order. This is our second restaurant, we also own the Micheline Guide Restaurant - Zada in Stamford.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I travel extensively and this quite simply is one of the best meals we have had. After a month in South India and their amazing food, we were looking for something authentic over here and this ticked every box!! We will make an effort to come back this way just for the food!! Staff were pretty cool too...thank you!

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

The was my 4th visit in tavan Turkish restaurants I always impressed by the quality grill food serving very tasty and very good service well done to the management. Impressive Morden decoration with lots of free parking.

2  Thank amandawillis870
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

I'm thrilled to have this type of restaurant now in Peterborough. I've been twice now and the food was fantastic both times, served in awesome metal/wooden tableware. The waiters were lovely too. I loved the decor too!
Would definitely recommend, as I have been to anyone who will listen.

1  Thank MillieD80
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

We had a lovely evening meal here (husband & I). The food was the best I have tasted outside of Morocco and Turkey and the staff were pleasant. Portions huge! We will definitely be back soon.

1  Thank clarabelle212017
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Love Morrocan food but this type of restaurant you can only see in London. Lovely charcoal grilled food and amazing flavours. My children are usually fussy eaters but they enjoyed it too