“Great lunchtime meal with wine”
Review of Nata Lisboa

Nata Lisboa
Ranked #40 of 487 Restaurants in Peterborough
Reviewed 30 April 2018

We visited and enjoyed Portuguese snacks and a platter of cold meats and cheese between us. We had a large glass of wine each the bill was £23.00.
The cafe had a great atmosphere , staff friendly and excellent food. We would recommend.

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

A Portuguese café is not something we’d encountered before, but the list of options was enticing, coupled with a very warm welcome and helpful explanation of the various deals/options.

We had a couple of sandwiches and a couple of flavoured waters, which were both nice - flavoursome and decent size. My wife had the vegan option, which was tasty and I enjoyed my cod sandwich (not a sandwich filling I am used to, but I
love fish).

We were then tempted by the much advertised Nota traditional individual egg custard tarts. I am not normally a fan of egg custard but these were very nice indeed, particularly with the recommended sprinkling of cinnamon and icing sugar. Warm with great pastry. I was however far too heavy handed with the cinnamon because it came out of the container very fast.

We were very pleased to be trying something different that was not a chain and the quality/price was very good. Glad we tracked this place down while peckish in Peterborough.

Reviewed 18 April 2018

The service was perfect - the menu was explained to us and recommendations made. The food was delicious and in just the correct quantity for lunch. The surroundings were lively but not too noisy or crowded. Great!

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Lively little cafe with great food, friendly staff and excellent value. Best pastel de nata I've had in England.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We booked a table for 8 adults on a Thursday eve. When we arrived everything was set up and the table looked magnificent! Great selection of Mediterranean platters, sandwiches, different types of bread, "moelas", pies, quiches, chorizo bread rolls, etc., a truly Portuguese experience recommended by the manager at a great value for money. For dessert, nothing can beat the best "pastel de nata" ever! We enjoyed the seamless service and dedication we had all through the night. The staff is fantastic, with a great attitude and always smiling. The latin music was perfect, not too loud not too low, giving us more reasons to smile, laugh and even dance!
I cannot recommend this place enough! Even if it is for a morning coffee (I suggest you trying Cafe Cremoso), lunch or get together after work, this is my place in town!