“Exquisite Cocktails, Gorgeous Food & Excellent Service”

10 West Bistro & Cocktail Lounge
Ranked #1 of 132 Restaurants in Wexford
Description: A premium, Modern European, Bistro Restaurant with Basement Cocktail Lounge
Reviewed 10 September 2021

Fantastic night out with friends. Place looks great; started the night off with some exquisite cocktails downstairs in the very cosy bar - could have stayed there all night drinking the whiskey sours. Moved upstairs for a fantastic dinner. Food was absolutely gorgeous and the service was excellent.

Would highly recommend. Wexford has been crying out for a place like this for years and years. Easily my new favourite place to go.

Date of visit: September 2021
Write a reviewReviews (64)

Reviewed 10 September 2021

Our first visit to 10 West was lunch with a table for four and all four of us were blown away at the quality of the food. The taste and presentation was simply excellent. It's a new place, but not only have they got the food right, they've got everything right. Attentive and efficient staff, classy decor and good value. It's a wonderful addition to Wexford town and we can't wait to go back.

Date of visit: August 2021
Reviewed 10 September 2021

Had an excellent long awaited brunch in 10 West Bistro. Majella ever the pro, showed us to our seats and brought us menus and water. We ordered cocktails (loved the Wexican!) and I ordered the eggs benedict which were divine! Highly recommend ordering it with the ham hock.. Well worth every cent Also got a Wexford strawberry choux for dessert. Had an amazing brunch. Cannot wait to go back to try the rest of the menu. Looking forward to having dinner and visiting the cocktail lounge too

Reviewed 10 September 2021

So we waited for 10 West to open after several false dawns because of the dreaded lockdowns, and finally the day dawned - Mrs C and myself headed for dinner In the Old Granary as we knew it from times past - the very spot where we had our first dinner as a couple 30 odd years ago -Greeted by Majella and brought to a lovely window seat -menu supplied choices made prawns starter for Mrs C while I sampled the delightful mystery Hen of the woods ( not going to spoil the surprise)
Perfectly cooked steak for both of us absolutely melt in the mouth, of course desert sampled opting for a fantastic cheeseboard and the beautiful Panna Cota
All in all this super restaurant is really worth a visit it’s friendly and fabulous and enhances the local culinary experience.
Thanks Paul and Craig definitely 10 out of 10

Reviewed 10 September 2021

After literally counting the sleeps, we finally got to dine at 10West. From the moment we stepped in the door, the service was superb. Elaine showed us to our seats straight away and explained the nights specials. Within minutes 2 glasses of Prosecco arrived. My kind of restaurant

My menu choice was made easier only by the fact I know I am booked in again next week. I strayed from my normal go to choices and wow, did it pay off. The Hen of the Woods was so tasty and the Tuna Steak Special was so well cooked and presented I kinda didn't want to cut into it. Desert was the Wexford Strawberry Choux, such a pretty, fresh and light desert.

We then were shown to the cocktail lounge downstairs for some fabulous cocktails to finish the night off.

Congrats Paul and Craig, you've got an absolute hit on your hands, I wouldn't expect any less of you both. Do yourself a favour if you haven't already and get booking.

Date of visit: August 2021