Free cancellation until 28/07
US$82
Glenbarry B&B(New Ross)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$82
Inishross House(New Ross)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$210
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$140
Rhu Glenn Hotel(Slieverue)
US$79
US$73
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$84/night.

Free cancellation until 25/07
US$253
US$198
  • Pool
All reviewsleisure centrelovely hotellibrary barthermal suitethe dunbrody famine shipno liftsolas croibar foodgallery restaurantboth nightsspa breakwedding guestscarvery lunchfunction roomground floorset menuwedding venue
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had to call in here last minute while on a motorbike trip to ROI.
The hotel is set in beautiful grounds which gave the impression of great expense, when in fact it is reasonably priced. The bar meal I had was very good and the public areas reflect the older character of the building.

My room was clean and tidy and I was accommodated with a room which overlooked my motorbike, really important to bikers.

The receptionist who checked me in was back in the morning with another and both ladies gave me some great local tips about roots and directions. I found their advice very helpful. I believe staff in any business are very important, and they were both 1st class. Well done.

Room Tip: I gotm the room to suit me overlooking the car park.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank wesley m
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had a pre-booked dinner with a group of almost 50 on Thursday 21st. It was absolutely superb. There was great variety on the menu ...hake, guinea fowl,rack of lamb to name but a few. Our waiter was Celem .He was very cheerful, polite and efficient. Would highly recommend the Brandon for dinner

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank staherIreland
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I stopped in for lunch here. I was there at 11.30 so decided to wait for 12 until lunch. There was a rugby match on and not one member of staff came near our table to ask if we needed anything. Eventually it was 12.10 and I called a waitress over ( it took me calling twice and giving a wave as she was more interested in clearing tables than helping me) she didn’t even bother to come over to my table and instead called across the room to me that there wasn’t lunch until 12.30 And it was carvery self service.. in other words I wasn’t to bother her again!
I was there with my two kids on my own, one of which is autistic so it is not easy for me to track down staff or do self service!
I just got up and left and went somewhere that would be happy to help me. I feel that if you see a mother in her own with two young kids a little bit of help wouldn’t go astray... even with self service carvery

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank fayelorraine
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had a fantastic stay with family. The Hotel staff were very helpful, nothing was too much trouble for them. The food in the bar was tasty and well presented. Our room was a little bit tired and we had a problem with the shower but it was soon resolved. Would highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank mazza552016
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We arrived at the hotel on 10th June at 6pm. The receptionist was Olga and she was a sheer delight to deal with. Our room was pleasant and clean. The only downfall to our room was it was so so hot. 28 degrees to be precise. We know this because we had the baby monitor with us and it has a temp gauge on it. The staff brought us a fan which helped but it was so so hot. The rads were not on. The pool was lovely. The amenities clean. The bar food was lovely. But it was let down by the staff. Some of the staff. Some were wonderful. Others really appeared to not like their job. I can only describe Orla and the other dark haired girl on reception over that could of days as battle-axes. A few other guests agreed that they were unapproachable. Maybe they were just having a bad day. I don't think I got one smile back. In my opinion they need retraining as front of house. By Olga!

Overall, aside from these niggles, it was a really lovely place to stay and if in the area we'd stay again.

Stayed: June 2018