“Simply excellent!”
Review of Cafe Goa

Cafe Goa
Ranked #18 of 195 Restaurants in Waterford
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Chose on basis of location and TA - not disappointed - fresh and vibrant dishes with excellent flavour. Great wine, but overcome by food - either way, enjoyed both. Friendly staff and good value. Recommended.

2  Thank Jon E

Reviewed 18 June 2018

My wife and I booked for 5.30 on a Sunday evening, as we'd been told that Cafe Goa fills up quickly, and after our meal there, we understand why. I can't attest that the cuisine is totally, authentically Goan, but it was the best Indian cuisine either of us had ever experienced, the staff were attentive without hovering, the wine list was excellent, and the food had just the right amount of spice for us. What a memorable evening!

2  Thank BrandywineDC
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Not a good taste and as the same suggest Goa cafe . The Goa food in menu was not even close to the real Goan food. I wish the name for the item is not given for the just for the sake . Somebody who has tasted or seen Goan food will not be pleased . Let's hope the menu will have some authentic Goan dishes going forward

Reviewed 21 May 2018

Delicious meal, flavoured perfectly and the meat was so tender. I ordered the special Goa Karahi dish with Lamb. Sooooo good. Will definitely return the next time I'm in Waterford. Service was excellent too - very friendly but professional.

2  Thank PickyTravellerMa
Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

This was the best Indian food we’ve ever had. I asked that my food be mildly spiced and it was just perfect.

2  Thank Toby H