“5* accommodation”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Eaglewood Lodge

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Kitchen/dining room
Master bedroom
One of our new glamping pods Sleeps 2 -3
Moher lake four miles away with Croagh Patrick in the background
Traditional music session Matt Molloys pub
Quite backrods for cycling
Autumn colours
Gaelic Football Final Mayo
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Brendan R
“5* accommodation”
Reviewed 25 April 2016 for a stay in July 2015

10 of us stayed in Eaglewood lodge for 60 birthday party. Amazing!
The house is perfect for a large group as the living area is very large, a very social house. Even has a jukebox and it was lovely to all sit around the stove and just chill out! The house itself is massive the rooms are large. The bathroom in the master bedroom has a free standing bath and double sink! A lot of work went into making the house, no expense spared.
Its about 5 or 10 minutes in a Taxi westport.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Large Group
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Sineadshe...
“Great house ”
Reviewed 28 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016

18 of us stayed in Eaglewood lodge over the Easter wkd. Amazing!
Mike the owner was on the ball straight away, very helpful the entire process, from booking the house to taxiing us in and out of Westport.
We all stayed in on good Friday, I made homemade pizzas and we had drinks and played games. The house is perfect for a large group as the living area is very large, a very social house. Even has a jukebox and it was lovely to all sit around the stove and just chill out! The house itself is massive the rooms are large. The bathroom in the master bedroom has a free standing bath and double sink! A lot of work went into making the house, no expense spared id imagine!
We found Westport a great location, everyone was very friendly.
Everyone said they would love to come back and rent the house for longer. I'd love to come up around Christmas with family or friends. It made our wkd staying there. I wish mike all the best. Will be back :-)

Anniethen...
County Kerry, Ireland
“Amazing House”
Reviewed 21 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016

I booked Eaglewood lodge for my sister hen part. There was a group of 8 of us. The setting of the lodge is perfect I was just a nice distance outside the town. We had loads of privacy, lots of outside space, great views, lots of parking. The kitchen diner is a lovely big space and is so well equipped and the extra utility room was very useful with the extra fridge and plenty of space.

The rooms are all very big and well thought out with lovely big bedrooms plenty of showers and a lovely roll top bath.

Michael the owner was so helpful sorting out a minibus taxi to take us into Westport for our night out and anywhere else we wanted to go. No waiting around for a taxi. The fella driving the bus even came into the pubs restaurants etc. to get us so we were not handing around the street.

Eaglewood lodge is just such a sociable house, sitting with all my sisters and her friends for dinner and drinking was something I will always look back on and smile.
I think everyone in the group would love to go back. Would be a lovely place for a family holiday. Hopefully I’ll get back some day.

Amazing House

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
JFG121
“Wonderful Stay”
Reviewed 8 March 2016 for a stay in February 2016

I was lucky enough to stay at the beautiful Eaglewood lodge for my birthday at the end of February with thirteen of my friends. The setting of eaglewood lodge is perfect to watch the sun rising over the mountains from the comfort of the beautiful living room.
The kitchen diner is a lovely open space and is so well equipped and the extra utility room was very useful with the extra fridge and plenty of space. It was a pleasure to cook in for all my friends.I booked a wine tasting for the evening which was Fantastic and all my friends really enjoyed it.
The rooms are all well thought out with lovely big bedrooms plenty of showers and a lovely roll top bath.

Eaglewood lodge is perfectly situated to tour around the beautiful West of Ireland with Westport and leenan on the doorstep.

Micheal the owner was so helpful having put a fire on in the wood stove when I arrived to sorting out a minibus taxi to take us into Westport for our night out.

Eaglewood lodge is just such a sociable house, sitting with all my fiends for dinner in eaglewood lodge is something I will always look back on and smile and I hope I'm lucky enough to go back one day.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Management Response
9 Mar 2016
Thank you very much Jennifer it was great having you stay and hopefully see you again soon.
Regards
Michael
WeddingSh...
Ireland
“Wonderfull Hen Party Location ”
Reviewed 18 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016

Wonderfull lodge just outside westport.
Michael Couldn't be more helpful or friendly, picked our party up and took us into westport and picked us up after our night out.
House easily accommodated 16 of us though you could have had more staying as there were spare beds and a mini cabin out the back.

Wifi, Oven, iron/press, fridge freezer, washer, dryer, hair dryers, dishwasher, 2 living areas. Televisions, jukebox, fire, large dining table for everyone to enjoy breakfast together.

Beautifully views, rocking chair out on the decking area,

Will defo come back with family and friends some summer as such a beautifull spot.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing