“Amazing food”

Add it.
Lana Asian Restaurant
Ranked #39 of 61 Restaurants in Castlebar
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Walked in off the street. Spacious restaurant with helpful staff. Food was fresh and quickly served. Very reasonably priced. Would recommend

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I really enjoyed eating here. I went with a group. the staff where very nice, nice atmosphere. the food was very tasty and I liked the way they bring out the starter and the main together, so you end up with loads of food! very nice touch as well that you get free ice cream at the end!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I really do love the food in Lana but I have to say I am a little disappointed with the service. Ive been here 3 times. My first visit was great. Great starters,great main. No desert menu however they have an ice-cream machine and the ice-cream is free which is great! My second visit I was told all starters now come with the mains. Who wants their starters with their mains!!?? My third visit we were told they dont serve tap water however they do serve filtered water which costs €1. Can restaurants do this?? Not serve their customers tap water and charge them for filtered tap water more than likely!

Reviewed 7 March 2018

Four of us visited Lana after it opened in January and it was really great. We booked a table the day before because we had heard it had been really busy since opening. We ate around 5pm and it was starting to get busy but our service was still good and we got our food really quickly. We ordered four main dishes along with their prawn crackers which were so delicious. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed their meals but the Masaman curry stole the show with all four of us guzzling the leftovers. When you finish your meal you get an ice-cream cone and you can pull your own ice-cream which is a great novelty. I will definitely be back. The food was delicious, very reasonably priced and I hope Lana does well in Castlebar.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

I ordered a takeaway online for collection an hour later. When I went to collect it I had to wait anothe 30 minutes. As I had paid online for my food I had to wait otherwise I would have left. The food was very bland when I got to eat it.