Reviews (1 320)
1 320 results
All reviews hamptons restaurant molton brown toiletries dunnes stores turn down service afternoon tea the executive lounge sparkling water five star hotel car park eggs benedict star service limerick city lovely hotel junior suite steam room location is excellent top class
22 - 27 of 1 320 reviews
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

We spent a weekend in The Savoy at the end of July for my sisters hen party. Everything from start to finish was excellent. We ate lunch in the library and dinner in the restaurant upstairs. Also breakfasts were fabulous. Highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 August 2018

Steps from the quays and the river walk, it’s an easy stroll to King John’s Castle, theTreaty Stone and city shopping, plus the bus to Bunratty stops right outside. The rooms are spacious and very comfortable. Some include the use of a lounge on the 7th floor for complimentary snacks and great views. Hamptons Restaurant in the basement is a must, with a wide range of first rate food and friendly servers. Our favourite was the Battered Monkfish with Asian Slaw. It’s wise to book for dinner as it packs out night after night and is a favourite with local people for family celebrations. Breakfast in the Liszt Lounge offered a wide range of hot food to order. The cold buffet was just a bit under par with a surprisingly limited and not always ample bread selection.
Overall though, we had no complaints and a great stay.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2018

I found the savoy to be a lovely hotel. The location is very central if that's what your looking for. The room as very nice and spotless. Excellent breakfast, I love that it was not buffet style. I didn't eat there in the evening time so I cant comment on that. Would stay here again.

Stayed: August 2018
Reviewed 7 August 2018

My original itinerary didn't include a stop in Limerick, so my reservation here was rather last-minute. I was very pleasantly surprised by the Savoy, located as it is right downtown in Limerick. I was provided with refreshments while I waited for the room to be ready; it was very comfortable, with everything I needed to enjoy my stay. I was able to see some of the sights on foot. From check-in to check-out, I was treated very well.

Room Tip: Ask for a river view!
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank DisIllusioneD_52
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed here expecting it to be of a great standard. Our room was a disgrace. Send an email 2 days ago, have heard nothing back. Girl serving at breakfast was brilliant. Food in the hamptons was good. Room was not 5 star standard.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple