“Personal, fun and insightful tour - highly recommend”
Review of The Limerick Tour

The Limerick Tour
Ranked #9 of 16 Tours in Limerick
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

It was my first time in Limerick and travelling alone I thought a tour would be a great way to get my bearings and learn more about where I was visiting.
Meeting Dan felt like meeting an old mate - he's a really friendly guy who immediately makes you feel comfortable to ask any kind of question about his city.
We talked about urban planning and the novelties of Limerick's structure (he tuned in well to me being interested in infrastructure and the history of it), he showed me where to get the best coffee in the city (it didn't disappoint), and he walked me through centuries of history of which I had completely no appreciation of until going on the tour. A highlight for me was the story surrounding the construction of St Mary's Cathedral which I won't give away here.
Dan is full of little anecdotes of past people of Limerick and stories of his own that bring the tour to life, and I really recommend going on this tour to see Limerick through a local's eyes.