“Exceptional Home”
other traveller has booked this property
Fenit Beach and Lighthouse
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Fenit Beach and Lighthouse
Distant view of Fenit Castle from the property
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

lucy18806
Wexford, Ireland
“Exceptional Home”
Reviewed 25 September 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

I stayed in this beautiful spot for 10 days durning July .
I was most pleasantly surprised, when I arrived at this apartment, the attention to detail , really was excellent. The owners live next to the apartment and were very welcoming . The apartment itself was spotless, the little extras made me feel right at home .right down to the milk in the fridge. The area is surrounded by stunning views and beautiful beaches , so really if you wanted too you never have to move your car. Parking is available also. There's all the mod cons , you could hope for. I would truly live here ☺️ Any information I needed the owners were on hand to answer but besides that they give you , your privacy .
I will most certainly return .

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing