“Trip of a lifetime”

Personal Irish Tours
Ranked #2 of 11 Transportation in Killarney
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are a small personal company with just two Mercedes vehicles that provide and plan custom made personal tours to any part of Ireland. We specialize in the personal touch so within a few hours of first contact we would ring and discuss with you your personal vacation requirements. We would book your hotels and restaurants and any other requirements you wish to have during your trip.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Pat Buckley is our new Irish friend and I miss him already! We are a family of four- me, hubby and two 20 something sons that Pat took on and showed us the country and so much more. He was caring, funny, told great stories as well as what nightlife spots our sons would enjoy each night! He showed us places as only a local could and with charm. He worked with our preferences daily to cater to interests and timeframe. Especially appreciative for his persistence in helping me find family connections along the way. I am over the moon excited for the discovery and what else will come of it. I will certainly return and encourage all I know to use Pat and son for a trip of a lifetime. Maybe next time I will even see the Ring of Kerry! Thank you from The Weber Family!

1  Thank SusieWeber4
Patrick B, Owner at Personal Irish Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 4 days ago

Hi Susie, It was great helping you find your family in Ireland. Thanks for great review. Hope ye are all doing well.

Kind Regards,

in 19 reviews
"sights"
"culture"

Reviewed 1 May 2018

I can't speak highly enough of the customer service my golfing party experienced from Personal Irish tours. They are as the name suggests a personal superb small company.
Pat Buckley looked after us throughout the trip with his impeccable manners, in depth knowledge of the country and his warm and fun conversations and insightful knowledge.
Pat is a real gentleman and all round class act. Thank you Pat.
Dominic Hayes, Yorkshire.

Patrick B, Owner at Personal Irish Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Hi Dominic, Thanks for your kind words.hope to see you again sometime.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Our party of four golfers has just returned from South West Ireland where we under the care of Pat Buckley. Pat looked after us from the moment we arrived at Cork Airport, to dropping us off for our return flight. Driving us to our golf each day he proved to be a great source of humour and local knowledge to make our journeys through the beautiful countryside and towns of the local area even more enjoyable. We saw some breath-taking scenery, and visited a few wonderful local public inns, all down to his expert local knowledge. He is a true professional at his trade and I cannot recommend him highly enough.

Patrick B, Owner at Personal Irish Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Thanks guys. It really was a pleasure and great company I will remember the “EAGULLS”in Waterville !

Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

My sister, brother-in-law, husband & I just finished an incredible 4 day tour of Ireland (from Shannon to Dublin) with Patrick! We highly recommend Personal Irish Tours—van was clean & spacious, Patrick was very knowledgeable of the areas, the inns and pubs he recommended for us were fantastic! Our first few days the weather was not the best, but Patrick kept us entertained and adapted our route so that we still were able to see the beauty & charm of Ireland. We already miss Patrick!! We hope to share Ireland with our kids in the future and will definitely use Personal Irish Tours again!

Patrick B, Owner at Personal Irish Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

Id a brilliant time with you guys and too and thanks for great review and hopefully see you back in Ireland again sometime soon.

Regards,

Patrick

See more reviews
Reviewed 10 April 2018

We are a family of five & recently traveled to Ireland to visit our daughter who was there for a semester. I had done a lot research for a driver to take us from Galway to Killarney and (thankfully!) decided on Personal Irish Tours. Patrick had personally called me in the US to go over an itinerary, making wonderful suggestions to make the trip just right. His son, Pat, could not have been a more perfect tour guide/driver, taking us to some of the most beautiful sites in Ireland. He even helped my daughter with a presentation that she needed to give for one of her classes! Because of their personalized, exceptional service, I whole-heartedly recommend Personal Irish Tours -- thanks guys!!

Patrick B, Owner at Personal Irish Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Thanks Mark for great review. Give my best to all the family and hopefully see you guys over here again.

Talk soon,