“Best In Killarney ”
Review of Speakeasy Bar

Speakeasy Bar
Ranked #11 of 22 Nightlife in Killarney
Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

Call in here every time I'm in Killarney, love the place. It's a small local sporting pub, and most importantly a great pint.

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

If there's a sporting event on, especially A Kerry Gaelic match, then there is only one pub to be in. Mix with the locals and enjoy the banter while sampling some great Guinness!

Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

I was in Killarney on a small break . I called into the speakeasy Bar. I asked the Barman behind the counter for an Irish coffee .
With a pause he informed me "we don't do Irish Coffees "
If you want one the pub next door does them .
I thought I was in ireland .!!!
Shocking service .!!! Not even an alternative offered
Date visited 18/7/16. Time approx 16/25 pm .

Reviewed 10 July 2016

Pub was nice but a bit of a boozer. Footie on & not much atmosphere, barman not the most friendly. No music on

2  Thank Darren C
See more reviews
Reviewed 12 June 2016

After a day touring, I wanted to have a pint at a local establishment away from other Americans! This place was ideal, as I was one of the only foreigners in the place. The barkeep was great, and the people (who seemed like locals who spent a lot of time there) were very friendly. GREAT local experience.