“No irish coffee”
Review of Speakeasy Bar

Speakeasy Bar
Ranked #11 of 22 Nightlife in Killarney
Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

I was in Killarney on a small break . I called into the speakeasy Bar. I asked the Barman behind the counter for an Irish coffee .
With a pause he informed me "we don't do Irish Coffees "
If you want one the pub next door does them .
I thought I was in ireland .!!!
Shocking service .!!! Not even an alternative offered
Date visited 18/7/16. Time approx 16/25 pm .

Reviewed 10 July 2016

Pub was nice but a bit of a boozer. Footie on & not much atmosphere, barman not the most friendly. No music on

2  Thank Darren C
Reviewed 12 June 2016

After a day touring, I wanted to have a pint at a local establishment away from other Americans! This place was ideal, as I was one of the only foreigners in the place. The barkeep was great, and the people (who seemed like locals who spent a lot of time there) were very friendly. GREAT local experience.

Reviewed 12 April 2016

Visited here a coupe of times whilst in Killarney. Nice little bar, shows horse racing during day (if thats what you like).
Comfortable, friendly and would recommend

See more reviews
Reviewed 23 March 2016

This place serves an amazing pint of Guinness. It is a very small bar with a front entrance and back entrance. We were in the front and getting to the toilet in the back bar can be problematic as it can be a tight squeeze but only a small thing. It seems to be a big horse racing bar and I enjoy soccer so I wanted to watch a soccer game but they were unable to put it on because of racing.....which is fair enough because their locals seem to be more interested in that. My girlfriend didn't seem to like the place because she felt it attracted men who wanted to drink and gamble because people were flying out the door every five seconds to put bets on in the bookmakers across the road. I like the place though, staff were sound and a lovely pint of Guinness.....just don't bring your girlfriend there.