“Delicious Food, great service!!”
Review of Caragh Restaurant

Caragh Restaurant
Ranked #29 of 198 Restaurants in Killarney
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We just happened upon this restaurant one afternoon for lunch. It smelled wonderful, so we went inside. The food was excellent and the services was very good! It was a very pleasant, delicious experience!! Highly recommended!!

1  Thank Katie K

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Went in around 6-7ish for dinner and it was packed! We didn’t have reservations but we were asked if the second level was alright with us and it really was. It was a much more smaller area but it feels cosy.

We ordered a shepherd’s pie and roast chicken mash. It came with sides of either fries or mashed potato and vegetables.

The shepherd’s pie was delicious! What really stole the show for me was the mashed potato. It was just extremely tasty and even with potato atop the pie, I just had to finish it up.

The roast chicken was a little too salty for my taste however.

The main waiting staff did not really assist or ask us how the meal was, nor really smiled, but the other staff did. It was a good meal nonetheless.

1  Thank waterbath
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was visiting my Uncle Walter in Killarney for the day and he brought me to dinner at Caragh Restaurant before I returned home to Tipperary. From a customers' experience, we were both served by such a friendly lady throughout and one of the things that made our evening! What we found interesting was the photographic memorabilia of County Kerry under table tops. The food including the fish and steak was top notch. Food arrived quickly, Recommended for food quality and atmosphere.

Thanks,
Nicholas Ryan Purcell

2  Thank Nicholas R
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had ordered 2 toasted sandwiches which took over 30 minutes to come. The excuse was they had a lot of sandwiche orders. No one around us was eating sandwiches. There was a table of 8 that came in after we had ordered and they got their food just after ours arrived. People had eaten starters and main course while we were waiting for ours. When i complained, i was told put it on trip advisor so obviously they get a lot of complaints and dont want to have to deal with it. I wonder will the manager reply to this like the staff were saying.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Called in here for lunch, young lady who served me couldn't do enough for me as I am disabled, I can't eat big meals so they allowed me to have a meal off the children's menu. I had burger and chips. The burger was really tasty and very thick in a toasted bun, Chips were chunky and very crispy, all in all a lovely meal. Would definitely recommend.

2  Thank Glenys C