“Great Location, Great Property”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
cbestard
Lincolnshire, Illinois
“Great Location, Great Property”
Reviewed 21 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016
people found this review helpful

One look at the picture of The Long Walk says it all, you would be hard pressed to stay in a more picturesque and quaint setting. What you cant see is this: down the street 200 m is the Galway Museum, the Spanish Arch, and the amazing restaurant Ard Bia. Another 100 m takes you into the Latin Quarter and shops area, where you find literally dozens of bars, shops, and restaurants. Inside the house everything is like new, it is impeccably clean, and the bedrooms are comfortable with lots of storage. We had a group of 7 and had plenty of room, although I'd say sleeping 11 would be a bit of a stretch. There is a full kitchen, washer/dryer, and reliable WiFi. Parking right in front of the door with a included permit. The property manager was responsive to our every need.

Jsgrif03
“Best vacation house!”
Reviewed 23 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016
people found this review helpful

My family and I rented this house in Galway, and we thought it was truly exceptional!

I had a very easy time making our arrangements to stay there. The people who opened the house were accommodating to my family who arrived in advance of me, and all our needs were met.

The house was beautiful and spotless. We had everything we needed, including snacks, soft drinks, coffee and tea.

I would recommend this house to anyone who wanted comfort and convenience in Galway. It was a great home base for my first, but I hope not my last, visit to Ireland. When I return, I'll try to book this property again.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Teepee020...
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Really great location and house”
Reviewed 10 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016
people found this review helpful

Very nice house with three floors that is close to everything in Galway. It was a bit smaller than the pictures make it look, but still was very nice. Our family of 8 did not really fit in the small living room, but we made it work. Overall, a great house.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Small living area.
Recommended for:
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
nadsmcn
Banbridge, United Kingdom
“Highly recommend to all considering staying here!!”
Reviewed 9 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

The house was amazing. High standard finish all round. However, it was those personal we touches that made it great. It was an amazing gesture when a very nice young lady came to the door with 3 large umbrellas, amongst other things, because it was raining.

I would highly recommend a stay in this house to all considering it!! The nearness to the town and the beautiful scenery was of outstanding beauty!!

All the staff we encountered whilst there was polite, pleasant and assisted us with any needs we required. They went above and beyond what we would have expected. Please send on my thanks to them all. Out of 5 I would have to give you the full 5 as we all enjoyed the house and its charming character.

Again many many things for an amazing holiday

Your age range 35-49
victoria...
Miami, Florida
“Excellent House”
Reviewed 25 July 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

Great views of Galway bay. The whole group really enjoyed this house.
It has a fantastic location, in the centre of everything. The bedrooms were a nice size. Place was very clean.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: views
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing