“My amazing lunch”

Dock 1 Seafood Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #38 of 503 Restaurants in Galway
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This is one of my favourite restaurants ever! I ordered crab claws and it tasted great! I would highly recommend this for its excellent food, service and friendly staff.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Good little menu, a reasonable wine list and great whiskies.

Some good seating, but it can be cold if you have a seat in front of the door, when the door is opened.

Reviewed 10 January 2018

I had the pan fried hake with chorizo risotto which was absolutely divine. For starters they brought down complimentary home made brown bread with seaweed butter. It was honestly so, so tasty. I raved about my risotto for days. I guess it was a little bit pricy at 24.50, but it was so unbelievably tasty that I didn't really care! I will def be back! Fab.

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

Ate here recently. Decor and surroundings were very comfortable although there were 2 tiny black flies circling our table all night, think it might have had to do with the plant nearby!
Food was tasty but not well presented and at €29 for a main course, disappointing!

Reviewed 1 January 2018

This is a gem of a place. Warm, friendly staff with delicious food in a great atmosphere. We had seafood chowder and meat pie with Irish coffee and draft beers. This is a must stop place when visiting Galway.