“Perfect-Centrally Located-Fully Loaded-Family...”
other travellers have booked this property
Galway Bay Views throughout - Floor to ceiling windows
Master Suite Super King size bed with views of the Harbour & Galway Bay Satellite TV, DVD, Surround Sound, Wi-Fi
Check Availability
Bedroom Satellite TV, DVD and Speakers with smartphone/Tablet dock
TV in bathroom
Full marble bathroom
Jacuzzi
Entrance - High ceilings with Skylights. View to Galway bay beyond.
Galway City Area apartment rental - Large Walk in Wardrobe or 4th Bedroom
Galway City Area apartment rental - Large Walk in Wardrobe or 4th Bedroom
Center of Galway Nightlife. The Latin quarter
Apartment to the right
View-Volvo Ocean Race
Apartment in Center - Galway Harbour
Galway Harbour-Marina views
Galway's main shopping street 'Shop street & Eyre Square' 150 meters away.
Claddagh Basin-100 meters from the apartment
200 meters away-Salmon Weir bridge over the River Corrib
City Center Location
Salthill Beaches - 1 km from the apartment
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

German first
Any
665charle...
“Perfect-Centrally Located-Fully Loaded-Family Penthouse”
Reviewed 4 May 2018 for a stay in March 2018

This Penthouse is amazing! The location is RIGHT in town, walking distance of EVERYTHING!!! The penthouse has EVERYTHING that you need, extremely comfortable and ENIS gives you his number and answers on the first ring with any questions that you have. The penthouse comes with 1 parking spot and 3 blow dryers. They leave the fridge stocked with a case of soda, water and milk packets. On the counter there is a a basket of bagged chips. The cabinets have coffee, sugar, filters and every spice imaginable. I would highly recommend this Penthouse apartment!

Your age range 50-64
CindiLace...
Avon, IN
“Beautiful place, perfect location, poor communication”
Reviewed 5 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

This place was a perfect location. Nice spacious apartment for a larger group traveling together. We had five adults and two kids and it was perfect. My only complaint was that Laura was difficult to communicate with. After booking I tried to communicate with her and she had taken this rental off of Tripadvisor. I emailed her and never got a response. I ended up having to have Tripadvisor contact her. Then I emailed her a couple weeks before I left and never heard back. I tried calling the day we checked in and my call wouldn't go through (my issue probably) and she tried calling me and I never got her call. LUCKLY, I printed off the packet she sent once I sent final payment, I used the pictures included to find the place and tried the code given in the packet too. I guessed it was on the top floor b/c of penthouse and just went to the door and knocked. She and another man answered the door. I asked if she was Laura she said yes who are you. It was VERY awkward. The guy was in shorts and an undershirt. I felt like I had just walked in on them. Apparently they had been waiting there for us to arrive for an hour. There was no communication on how to connect and get the keys and swipe cards whatsoever. Hopefully it was just a fluke and not a usual occurance because the place is great.

Management Response
1 May 2018
Thank you for your comments. We aim for a top class service and standard of accommodation. We provide 24/7 phone support.
We provide detailed check in instructions to guests with a phone number provided that will be answered 24/7. Our e-mail response time is generally within 24 hours.
This guests problems contacting us must be due to their own telephone issues as we receive multiple check in phone calls every day for the multiple rentals that we manage in Galway without issues occurring such as this.
Venture67...
“Cool Place”
Reviewed 20 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

This was an awesome location and a great view of the city. Place was very nice and upscale. Also had an awesome deck and kitchen. Highly Recommend.

David M
“Challenge Galway”
Reviewed 11 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

6 of us stayed here for Challenge Galway in June. The apartment was in the perfect location minutes from registration, bike racking and on the run route (you pass the apartment 8 times on the run), my family watched from the balcony. I would highly recommend this apartment for this event.

junegreen...
Boston, Massachusetts
“We loved this Apartment!”
Reviewed 10 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

We had a girls weekend away, 7 of us in total. The location cannot be beat, in the heart of Galway, we walked everywhere. We enjoyed the apartment greatly. The wifi was good, TV and games provided. Very spacious and clean. I would recommend this apartment to anyone looking for a perfect stay in Galway City.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing