“Ticked all my boxes!”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Bloomfield Ave

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

silcof
Colwyn Bay, United Kingdom
“Ticked all my boxes!”
Reviewed 8 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

The owner met me at the flat and had allocated me a different one than I had booked (in the same building) which was much bigger and on two floors, so I was very pleased! It was well presented and clean and was perfect for my weeks stay and Portobello is a quiet location. The bus route from/to the airport was within a few minutes walk also two other buses that would get me into Dublin city centre (about thirty minute walk away) A Tesco Extra and Spar were close by. I would stay here again and will recommend to others.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing